"The part where he has to stop talking," I muttered.

Their guns moved to aim in my direction. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously?" I questioned. "I'm the one obeying your orders. And even if I wasn't, how much damage do you really think I could do in a dress and heels?"

"Pay no attention to her," Jackson interjected. "She'll take off a toe with those heels."

I smiled sweetly at him. "Only yours."

The two men looked between the two of us like they couldn't believe we were having that conversation. Really, if I actually felt like my life was in imminent danger, we wouldn't be having that conversation.

"The necklace," The second man ordered. "hand it over."

I shrugged and tossed him the necklace. It's not as if I really needed it anymore. And if giving them the necklace would spare my life, then they could have it.

He caught the necklace with one hand and shoved it in his pocket, all the while keeping his gun trained on us.

"The other one too," He said.

I stared at him blankly for a moment before looking around the room like it somehow held the answer. "Are you blind?" I finally asked him. "I don't have another necklace." I placed a hand over my neck, bringing attention to the fact that I was not actually wearing another necklace.

"Not yours," He replied before waving his gun in Jackson's direction. "His."

I turned to look at Jackson in bewilderment and caught the shine of a gold chain around his neck just before he adjusted his shirt collar and rebuttoned it, hiding the necklace from view.

His face, which had been relaxed and somewhat cocky, was suddenly completely blank as he stared back at them, but it was a challenging stare. As if he was taunting them. Telling them to try and take it.

I stared at him. Studied him. Something about whatever necklace he was clearly wearing had set him off.

"Jackson," I said, bringing his attention to me. "Yes," I said.

He frowned at me in confusion.

I didn't give him the chance to ask what I meant. I answered it for him. "I do have a better idea."

The first man had taken a step forward. A step closer when Jackson had refused to hand over his necklace. And that was what I had been waiting for.

I moved quickly, stepping forward and grabbing the barrel of the gun and shoving it away from me and then locking my free hand around his wrist and twisting the gun from his grasp. The second man had turned toward us in the commotion and as he aimed his gun toward me I lifted my leg and slammed my foot into his gut, sending him gasping for air. As he bent over I brought my knee into his face.

The first man grabbed my arm and I grabbed his wrist, twisting his arm and ducking under it before twisting it behind his back and shoving him into the wall. I dropped my hold and stepped back and when he turned around to face me, I swung my fist into his face and watched him crumble.

I turned and looked around, making sure both of them were down before I grimaced and shook my hand, wincing as I pressed gingerly against my knuckles. Jackson meanwhile, was watching me with an intense focus, and saying absolutely nothing.

"What?" I finally snapped.

As soon as he opened his mouth however, I suddenly wished I'd kept mine closed.

"I'm extremely turned on right now."

I glared at him before stepping over one of the men and slowly opening the door. I peeked out cautiously, satisfied when I didn't see anyone else and motioned for Jackson to follow me as I stepped out of the room and into the hallway.