Hell and Heaven Will Never Meet

Start from the beginning

Large amounts of magic power pours off of him and he started talking about revenge. Anna shivered. His power was making the ground shake.

Zero shot at Jura, but Gray blocked him. His shield was no match and the attack broke through, hitting Gray. Natsu took his shot but was thrown across the room. Lucy was so scared she couldn't even move.

"Hell dragon roar!" Anna sent an attack his way but he deflected it and it hit her. She was taken out by her own attack.

"They're still breathing. I won't be finished until they're ripped to shreds!" Zero yelled. Anna used her defusing magic and jumped over Lucy. She was out of magic power and it would effect her more. They were all unconscious. None of them could move. It was the end. Only Wendy and Erza remained.

"We need to destroy all six lacrima at once. We need three more people, please!" Erzas voice was faint.

Anna could hear something else.

"Anna you must stay strong. You must fight for what you believe in. You can't die without doing what you were meant to." Anna's body began to twitch and she pulled herself up as best as she could.

"Please respond" Hibiki's voice was loud and clear.

"Yeah. We hear you" Natsu

"Destroy all six lecrima at one time"

"So who's fighting zero because we'd like another crack at him"

"I don't go down easily. I'm sorry, but this will be a rough ride for everyone on board"

"I'll take 4" Anna said. Natsu 1. Gray 2. Lucy 3. Anna 4. Erza 5. Jellal 6. They were ready to go.

"What happened?" Lucy yelled.

"We lost our connection" Gray told her.

"Hibiki he's..." Anna shook her head. She held her arm as she limped to the door. She was falling over with every step she took.

"So you're here girly" A deep voice said. Anna looked up. It was Zero.

"You're going down boi" Anna said. She put her thumb down and stuck her tongue out.

With Erza and Jellal

"Zero is most likely at four. Natsu may have a keen nose but Anna is just as sensitive and just a tab bit smarter" Erza laughed to herself.

Back to Anna

"Hell dragon, secret art: beast form.
Hell dragon secret art: beast form" Anna went straight to her second beast form. She knew she had no chance with her weakest one.

"Lez dance" Anna smirked. She ran down to Zero and punched him. He caught her attack with his hand. Without Zero seeing, Anna used her Hell dragon talon to kick him away.

Anna took a deep breath. His magic power was increasing.

"I will finish this as quickly as possible" Anna held her arms out and her Hell dragon slayer magic deactivated.

White wigs fluttered from her back, sending feathers flying.

"Heaven dragon slayer secret art: words of God" Anna said calmly. Her eyes were shining white and her hair turned white and grew to the floor. Her voice sounded angelic, but different. Like someone else was talking at the same time as Anna was.

"Tell me, do you pray?" The voice asked. Zero bared his teeth and ran at Anna.

"Stop." Anna held out her hand and Zero stopped immediately.

"Do you pray?" She asked again. Zero's pupils grew small in fury.

"You are not a child of god. So perish." Anna clenched her fist, but stills herself before she fully closed it.

"Don't kill him" Anna's voice was on its own this time. She lifted her hand and Zero was lifted from the ground.

"Don't kill him." Anna said again. With her wings, Anna gently let her glide toward the wretched man.

"How pathetic-" he choked.

"You're the pathetic one here. You want to destroy, but do you know why?" Anna's voice was glossed over again. Her eyes glowed brighter. There was only a few minutes left.

White and light blue light surrounded Anna. She raised her fist and punched Zero out of the wall.

She flew up and put her hand on the lacrima.

5
4
3
2
1

"Shatter." the lacrima shattered and Anna cheered before falling down. She starting falling with her white wings wrapping around her like a mother holding her new born child.
Anna plummeted down towards the ground. Natsu caught Anna just as she fell.

"I couldn't stop the blow from harming the others. Is Lucy okay?" She had sent Pandora to go check on her. He nodded barely and Anna sighed a smile onto her tired features as she closed her eyes.

These people were truly worth fighting for. I would do anything.