9

Chase charged at all of the men and stabbed them, slashed them, cut them until they were all dead. "I'm getting out of this hell hole, heading back to Adventure Bay, saving my friends and girlfriend, and then I'll be done." thought Chase as he started the motorboat and started to drive away. "Don't worry Ryder. Don't worry pups. I'm on my way." said Chase as he started to drive back to Adventure Bay, but as he was driving, he felt a knife go through his chest. All of a sudden, he was yanked back on the island by Max's owner.

  "Really?! You again?!" said Chase as he pulled his claws out. "Did you really think that you could escape that easily?" said Max's owner as he pulled out two electric whips and lashed them at Chase. Chase was groaning in pain as he was being shocked to death. "You had this coming you fucking bitch!" said Max as he started to fire his laser blasts towards Chase's chest. Chase started to scream in agony, but then he felt an urge in his body. It was his strength arriving to help him out.

  Chase stood back up and grabbed the two whips and he pulled them out of Max's owner's hands. "What?! Impossible!" said Max's owner as he was in disbelief. "My abilities can make the impossible become possible!" said Chase as he hurled that whips at Max and he was being shocked and eventually, he blacked out. "No. You stay the fuck away from me!" said Max's owner as he started to back away. "Not gonna happen!" said Chase as he leaped at Max's owner and he stabbed him through his head.

  Chase then got back in the boat and he was now heading back for Adventure Bay. "Don't worry Ryder and pups, I'm on my way." thought Chase as he started to drive the boat.