Epilouge

Chase couldn't believe it, Cutter was dead and Ryder and the pups were glad to see that Chase was okay. "Chase, you have no idea how much we've missed you." said Ryder. "Welcome back Chase!" said Rubble. "You're the pup dude!" said Zuma. "We knew you would rescue us!" said Rocky. "I'm glad my best friend is back!" said Marshall. "I knew that my baby wouldn't give up!" said Skye as she kissed Chase and he kissed back. "Ryder, pups, even though I have these abilities, I hope that it doesn't make you think different of me." said Chase. "Chase, no matter what, we still love you. And you'll always be in this family!" said Ryder as everyone got into a group hug. "I love you guys! And I'm damn proud to be a member of the Paw Patrol and in this family!" said Chase.

----------------------------------------------------------------

On the wetland..

Max was in his hideout, looking at some blueprints. "Here it is!" said Max as he pulled on a book and a secret door appeared. Max walked downstairs and saw a mecha suit with red eyes. "This is the suit that my owner was going to wear to take Chase's abilities. Now, I will wear this suit!" said Max as he stepped into the mecha suit and it closed on him, causing the red eyes to glow. "Get ready Chase! Because I will destroy you and everyone you love!" said Max.

TO BE CONTINUED!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Written & Published by GDTrey