11

Skye picked the lock of the cage and Ryder kicked it, making it take out the men that was guarding it. Chase took advantage and speared Cutter down and kicked the gun out of his hand. The rest of Cutter's men tried to get Chase off, but was then attacked by Ryder and the pups. "Let's dance bitch!" said Chase as he and Cutter pulled out their claws and charged at each other. Chase speared him back down and stabbed him constantly in the chest, and Cutter kicked him off and threw him through the lookout's window.

  Chase was now on the roof and Cutter charged at him but missed. Chase leapt onto Cutter's shoulders and stabbed him through the head, which sent them falling off of the roof. Chase and Cutter were still fighting, evem though they were about to crash land. Chase then stook his claws through Cutter's stomach and he dove down and they both crashed onto Chase's police cruiser. Cutter then kicked Chase off once again and he lifted up Chase's police cruiser and hurled it towards the mutant pup.

  Chase grabbed it and set it down and he then leaped on the cruiser and charged at Cutter once again. "You don't know when to fucking quit, do you?!" said Cutter as he and Chase were blocking each other's claws from touching each other. Then Cutter headbutted Chase and he stabbed him through the chest. Cutter then hurled Chase across the parking lot, making him groan in pain. "You shouldn't have come back!" said Cutter as he cracked his knuckles. "Get ready for an ass whooping!" said Chase. "You know, there is one more thing that I haven't gotten to show you yet." said Cutter as he smiled menacingly. "What's that?!" said Chase as he wiped the blood of his mouth.

  Cutter then fired lasers from his eyes, which made Chase dive out of the way. "Ah shit! He has them as well!" said Chase.