Chapter 9

São Paulo

Sasha Gunz

I go off my private jet and waited in the car that was going to escort Diego and I to our home to meet with our father. "Why you allow them to bring all the people with them?" I asked Diego. He eyed me and looked back down at his phone.

"Because they can if they want too. Our man concern is getting on their good side so we can take over their business." He replied.

"I understand that but why are you always looking at that BITCH Angel like that. You like her or something?" I asked.

"She kindof cute and she don't  seem like a hoe. I might marry her and make her Mrs. Gunz one day." He replied. I almost threw up in my mouth at the thought of that. I refuse to even let a friendship form with them two. For this trip imma have to keep them far apart.

"I swear if you do, I'll kill her." I said. He laughed and turn his head away from mine.

"I'll kill you before you kill her." He mumble. I rolled my eyes and scroll through my Instagram. I was so happy to be back home but I knew it was only going to be for a little while.

I knew my father had high expectations for us and I wanted to prove to him that I could do this. I just want to make him proud. I look out the window to see the busy streets turn into a lot of land with huge houses. We stopped at a gate that was guarded with armed guards. Inside that gate was my father's estate.

I smiled with glee. I couldn't wait for all of this be over. I was going to rule this cartel no matter what.

"Do you think father prepared a high feast?" I asked Diego.

He shrugged his shoulder. "Probably." He replied as we step out the car. I eyed the house and smiled. I made my way inside and was greeted by the maids and butler. I gave my personals maids purse as I walk upstairs to greet my father.

I push the door to his office open and saw him sitting back in his chair watching the local news.

"Olá Pai."

"Olá filha. Eles estão aqui ainda?"

"No father. Not yet. They went to the hotel." I replied. He nodded.

"Okay just make sure they're here tomorrow morning for breakfast. We'll discuss everything else later that evening." He said. I nodded my head and walked out his office. I brush pass Diego and went to my room.

Tomorrow was going to be interesting.

Angelica Maria Carter

The morning has come and I couldn't believe I was really out of the country. I got dress fast as fuck due to the fact Allen was rushing my ass to get dress so we could meet with the Brazil cartel leader.