Chapter 1

Angelica-Marie Carter

-

Have you ever seen a guy and just thought about some things that would send you on the first flight to hell.

Well there's this guy. He was beautiful. Charming at the most. Fine? Sexy? Fuckable? Wasn't words you use to describe him. More like Gorgeous. His name is Gorgeous. His parents must knew it the won he was going to break hearts.

He was everybody MCM every single Monday. Everybody knew who he was and his story.

He was born in Atlanta, Georgia. Went to Grady Elementary and Middle School. His father was a drug trafficker out the California area. He was well known to being one of the best. His father was also hated by a lot of people.

So when news hit that him and his mom were living in Atlanta. Some people came and robbed their house killing Gorgeous's mom in the process. That sent him in a uproar and he was force to go to California and live with his father.

He was my brother's best friend back in the day. The ran the corners and stole corners from other corners boys.

Now at the age of 21, he was back and the streets were talking.

Well, I'm Angelica but a lot of people call me Angel or Marie. I'll be 18 in a couple more months July to be exact. I know you probably heard all of this before but here it goes again,

Welcome to my life.

-

"Oh when you walk by every night talking sweet and looking fine, I get kind of hectic inside." I sunged as I flat iron my best friend Keyvonna's hair.

Just as I finished the last piece and sprayed the oil sheen through her hair my big brother busted into my room. "You going with me to the airport?" He asked as he pulled out his cell phone.

I put away my hair stuff into my bathroom and came back into the room. "I can't believe Gotti Boy gonna be living with y'all." Keyvonna's said as she gather up her stuff to leave.

I shrugged. "Who cares." I replied as I put on my shoes.

Keyvonna stopped me from walking out the door. "Girl please, I remember that was your crush since forever." She said as we walked down the stairs. I rolled my eyes.

Like I was saying everybody has a crush on him. He had over 1 million followers on Instagram and Twitter. I always watched him on snapchat.

He was so fine but I'm only 18 and he is 21 and by looking at his snapchat I already and everybody else knew he had a girlfriend name, China Rose.

China was popping and her father was a well known record producer, China was a up and coming model and she had her own skin care products and she was also popping with her make up.

I jumped in the front seat of my brother's Bentely truck and Keyvonna jumped in the back. I turn the radio up and jammed out to some, Young Thug.

Keyvonna didn't live that far from where I stayed so it was no problem to drop her off on our way to the airport. "So any new cheers for the basketball game? Keyvonna asked as we appoarch her house.