Chapter 16

Angelica-Marie Carter "Angel" !

There was nothing but silence as we all sat in the waiting room. We were all worried about Tony's condition. I was sitting in the middle of Diego and Joshua. He was on his last strike. Nurse said he act out again they were going to escort him out. So he was on his best behavior.

"Allen what all they said what happen? Maybe I can call my people and we can help." Gotti said.

"Nigga we don't need shit from you! We got this our damn self, take your ass back to the west." Joshua finally snapped.

"Aye bruh, don't come at me with that fuck shit! You been dissing me since I came here." Gotti said getting up. Joshua did the same. I tried to step infront of Josh but Diego pulled me back.

"Let me go." I said. He grab my face.

"Calm down. Let your cousin get the demons out of him. It's for the best." He replied.

I eyed him and moved off his lap. They were now in a full on argument and nobody was saying nothing. Issa pulled out his phone and started recording. Allen was standing closer to the wall were him and the doctor last talk, and everybody else was sleep. I had text Keys earlier on what's going on. She wanted to be out here with us, but she had some shit she was dealing with at the moment.

"Y'all calm down!" Allen yelled. Joshua punch Gotti in the mouth and they started fighting. Diego got up and grab Josh while Allen grab Gotti. "Diego please take him outside to cool off." Allen added.

"Why the fuck do I got to go outside, that fuck nigga need to go outside and never come back. Him and his bitch and his fuck ass homebody need to dip, y'all not wanted here!" Joshua said all the way to the elevator.

I couldn't believe it. They were doing all this fighting and Tony was real deal fighting for his life. "Angel, do you know where the bathroom is?" Sasha asked me. I real deal forgot she was even here.

I pointed towards some double doors. "Go through them doors and it will be on the right hand side." I got up and walk towards Allen and Gotti. "I'm going outside to check on Josh." I said. Gotti eyed me like he wanted to say something.

"Okay." Allen replied. I walked down the hall and out the doors of the hospital. I spotted Diego and Josh standing up on a wall passing a blunt back and forward.

"Y'all really bold." I said. They both shrugged.

"I really don't care." Josh said giving the blunt back to Diego. He walked away and me and Diego just watch him.

"He'll be alright. He just have to cool off for bit." He said. He put the blunt out and eyed me. I quickly started looking at the ground. "Why you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?"

He smirked. "Every time I look at you in your eyes you look away from me. You scared of me or something?" He questioned me. Moving closer to me.

"Nah, I just don't like eye contact. My mom used to say people can look into your soul like that. I don't need anybody trying to read me." I replied.

I look back at the hospital and look at him. "Can you take me home? I'm tired."

He nodded and motion for me to follow him to his car. He didn't say anything while he was driving.

"So do you really think you can overthrow your father?" I asked just trying to converse with him.

"I know I can. It's going to take sometime because the way my father move is different. He doesn't keep the same security on his team. He changes up every day. It's gonna be hard by it can be done."

"But you know they only way you can overthrow him. You gonna have to kill him."

Diego didn't say anything. We finally pull up in front of my house. We both got out and went inside. Everything was just as we left it. Food was still on the table and April and Bobby were asleep on the couch. I pulled Diego upstairs so we wouldn't wake them up.

"This house is nice. Your mom got good taste." He said as he sat on my bed.

"Yeah she had this house built from the ground up and decorated every inch of the house." I replied. I open my room door and we step in. I sat on my bed as I watched him walk around my room looking at all my pictures on the wall. He stop at the one with April, Allen, My mom, Dad, and I. That was way back then though.

"Y'all look happy." He said. "Was it your birthday or something?" He asked.

"My mom's birthday. She made us go to the local fair and we took that picture there. I was like 10 when this was taken." I replied. I pulled off my shoes and crawled into my bed.

He sat at the end of my bed and took his shoes off as well. "You said your mom was murder right?" I nodded. "Have you ever thought your dad might have did it?"

I screwed my face. My dad might be a lot of things but killing his kid's mother was a reach. A long reach.

"I doubt that." I said. He shrugged his shoulders and crawl into bed with me. I turn away from him but I could still feel him looking at me. "Can you stop looking at me I'm trying to sleep." I said. He chuckled.

"I can put you to sleep." He said. I heard nothing but seriousness in his voice. I eyed him as he pulled off his shirt. "Are you going to let me?" He asked.

Was this boy really about to give me sex, like mind blown sex. I just nodded my head yes and let him take control. I just know he was going to rock my world.