Chapter 6

Gorgeous Ginuwine Gotti

I was back at the crib chilling watching tv. China and I really ain't been talking much. She wanted a nigga to beg her and I wasn't on that whole begging shit. I'm not that type of nigga, she playing and I can replace her ass fast.

"What you watching?" I looked from the tv to see Angel walk into the living room carrying a box of Pizza.

"South Paw." I said eyeing her. I had to bite my lip. She was looking fine as ever.

She had on a tight fitted black dress with her hair up in a bun and some black sandals graced her feet.

"I love that movie, i started crying when his wife died. That was real crazy." She said taking a slice of pizza out the box.

"Yeah I like this movie too. What kind of pizza is that?" I asked, not smelling the original pizza sauce smell.

"Barbecue Chicken with extra barbecue sauce and extra chicken and bacon." She said dipping it into some garlic sauce.

"Nasty ass. Where you going dress like that?" I asked. She shrugged.

"Allen told me to be ready when he get here. He need me to go somewhere with him." She said.

I already knew what that meant. Allen was finna have her signed the papers. I didn't think he'll really do it. But damn he really is.

"So how you and ol' boy doing!" I said with a hint of jealousy.

She rolled her eyes. "His name is Brandon and we good, we just friends. He know how I feel about relationships." She said.

"And how do you feel?"

"Niggas be lying just to get in girl pants. Girls feelings get involved so they with it. They they get they heart broken over bullshit, and these guys be saying how they love us and we they one and only. Please, probably the only one he fucking at the moment. But other than that, I don't want a relationship right now. I'm only 18 I got all my life to become somebody wife and have kids. I'm living life right now, and it's great." She said.

I shook my head agreeing with her. I couldn't even lie, she had a good head on her shoulder and she had a nigga mindset. I craved her even more. "So, you never had a boyfriend?" I asked her.

She eyed me and answered my questioned. "I had one, his name was Ken and he cheated on me with my ex-best friend Andrea at the time. I was 15. He the one who took my virginity." She said.

Shit like that made me mad. She was beautiful and smart as fuck and a hoe ass nigga had to break her heart. "You want me to kill him?" I asked with all seriousness.

She busted out laughing shaking her head. "No, it's okay. I'm over it now. If I see him today I'll look at him and not feel any type of way." She said. I nodded agreeing with her.

I watched her as she took another slice of pizza. She licked her lips and I could help myself , I had to have her. Like I really had to have her. I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her on to my lap.

"What are you doing?" She asked while putting her pizza back in the box.

"I want you." I said in all honesty. She smirked at me and I kissed her. I gripped her ass pulling her dress over her ass. She had Victoria Secret's Laced black thong panties on and my dick grew so hard.

I picked her up and carried her all the way to her room. I threw her o the bed and climb on top of her. I took her dress off as she took my shirt off.