Threatening (The Perv)

It took Haruka ten minutes to shake the Konohamaru squad off; they wanted to go and find more victims for the deal, but Haruka had to go and see if Nii-san was fine. The Hokage most likely had already left him and she didn't want him to get in any trouble.

Walking into the hospital, she ignored the wary glances from all of the nurses as she looked for Nii-san. When she couldn't find him in his room, she started panicking. After searching a few floors, she found the next best thing: his sensei.

"Where is Nii-san?" She asked abruptly, appearing in front of him.

Smiling with eyes closed, Kakashi turned a page in his book. "Hello, nice to see you too, Haruka." He sarcastically replied, not answering her question.

"Where is Nii-san?" Haruka repeated, unfazed by his demeanor.

"Training." Kakashi said, wishing she'd leave. He was getting to a good part in the book, and he couldn't wait to get home to finish it in peace.

"Where?" Haruka questioned, persisting. She noticed his impatience but didn't care. There was more important things to worry about at the moment.

"The hot springs, I think." Kakashi sighed, turning. Without a goodbye, he left and went to go somewhere alone to read. He wasn't sure how much time he would get to do so when he was training Sasuke and he wanted to get through as much of his book as possible.

 Haruka left immediately after Kakashi did, heading to the springs. She hoped he had a suitable trainer since he would need as much help as he could get to ensure his survival in the last part of the exams. Again, she could still throw herself in front of any deadly or crippling blows, but it would be difficult with all of the ninja that there was going to be at the fights.

Five minutes later she ended up at the springs, but they were void of her Nii-san. The only thing she could find was a puddle of drool by one of the bridges, but it wasn't his. She had been around his drool enough to know that it smelled strongly of ramen; this had a minty aroma.

Putting a senbon in her mouth, she thought of where to check next. Kakashi had said they were most likely at the hot springs, but what kind of training could be done there? All that there was was some boiling hot pools...

That's it! He must be working on the water walking technique. It made sense, seeing as chakra control was a huge weak point for him. Yet, if they weren't working on it here, where else could he go?

It would need to be secluded, so that he wouldn't get distracted too much. The only place Haruka could think of that had water and wasn't too populated was a river situated in the forest, so she headed down that way. If he wasn't there, than she could always try and find Kakashi and talk to him more, or maybe get a sensor nin to find him for her.

Jumping into a tree bordering the water, she looked around. Her chest loosened in relief when she saw him.

He was in his boxers with a large white haired man beside him. The man seemed to be looking at his stomach was weirdly while Nii-san made no move to stop him.

She immediately tensed, the senbon snapping soundlessly in her mouth. He was looking at the exact place where the Kyuubi's seal was. Slowly, Haruka pulled out one of her knives. Being low on chakra, she wouldn't be able to do any jutsu unless absolutely necessary on him, but her physical skills should be fine if she pushed herself hard enough.

Suddenly, he lunged at him. He slammed his fingers into Nii-san's stomach, shouting something out. Haruka hadn't seen him move until it was too late, so she wasn't able to stop it. Still, she sprung out of her tree, aiming to punch him in the back. Her knife wouldn't be fast enough for a surprise attack, so she held it out of the way.