Chapter Four- This Can't Be Happening!

Start from the beginning

Our lips connected and both of our eyes were closed. It felt right. I couldn't see anything until we pulled away from each other. My eyes opened up to look into the hazel eyes I've known for as long as I could remember.

+Flashback Over!+

My thoughts were interrupted by Zayn snapping his fingers in front of my face. " Browneyes! You alright? You like blacked out there. " I realized I wasn't standing up anymore but I was laying down on Zayn's bed. What the hell?

" What happened? " I asked, slowly sitting up from his bed.

" We were just sitting in silence doing our report when you just passed out. You fell onto the floor and I had to carry your fat ass in my bed. " I winced. Wait. All of that was a dream? I quickly looked around his room to see it perfectly clean and everything was in place. I grabbed my phone from his nightstand and check the most recent calls.

Nialler <3 ! Yesterday 3:30pm.

I looked through everything on my phone and found no traces of Niall calling me. What the hell? It all felt so real though! My hand flew up to my neck and I felt my necklace was backwards and it was perfectly hidden under the collar of my shirt. I looked at Zayn who was eyeing me curiously and let out a defeated sigh.

" I'm sorry. I have to go. Bye Zaynie- err.. I mean Zayn. " I said as I pushed myself off his bed and headed downstairs but not before I caught the look of complete confusion in his face.

He truely doesn't remember me.

I could easily feel the tears start forming in my eyes as I walked down the stairs. Before I got to the front door I heard someone call down from the top of the stairs.

" Browneyes! " I heard Zayn yell. I stopped and waited to see if he would come downstairs. Soon enough, he did. " You um.. forgot your phone. I'll see you at school. " He handed me my phone and smiled that crooked smile I love and fell for so long ago.

" Bye Za.. " I trailed off as I felt a stray tear leave my eye. I looked down to the ground and went to wipe it away until I felt a hand cupping my cheek, wiping the tear away. I lifted my head to come eye to eye with the hazel eyes that looked so beautiful in any light.

" Liam.. Why are you crying? " He asked me softly as he continued to rub small circles on my cheek. I could feel my heart beating like one hundred mile per hour! All he has to do to make me feel this way was even be near me!

" I... You have to find out on your own Zaynie... " And with that, I leaned in and kissed his cheek before turning around and walking out of his house towards mine. I can't believe I just said that! Or even kissed his cheek. At least it wasn't full on lips right? Ugh... I need to be with Niall right now...

Even though me and Niall are pretty much only using each other, we still love each other and will kiss and everything. I pulled out my phone and scrolled through my contacts until I saw one. It almost made me smile but really just want to break down in tears.

Zayn Malik Is The Sexiest Guy Ever!

If only he knew.

I sighed before reaching Niall's contact and texting him.

Niall.. Please come over? I need you right now... ~ Liam xx

Within a minute I was home and I walked up to my room slamming my door shut and locking it before collapsing on my bed.

This can't be happening! It felt too real to be a dream... My phone soon vibrated and I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and walked towards the door while reading the text.

Already here. ~ Nialler xx

I opened the door to see a very worried and sad Niall standing there. I walked back to my bed and sat down on it. Niall closed and locked the door being him and sat down beside me.

" What's wrong Li? " He asked. I sighed and leaned back so I was laying down.

" I went to Zayn's and I apparently passed out and I had a dream that felt way too real that was that he remembered me and you and Louis were pretty much together and then like he woke me up and told me I passed out and stuff and I told him I had to go and before I left he ran downstairs bringing my phone. I let a tear accidently fall down my cheek and he wipped it away with his thumb and asked me why I was crying. " I stopped and took a deep breath.

" What did you say to him? " Niall asked cautiously.

" I said ' You have to find out on your own Zaynie. ' And I kissed his cheek and left... " By now tears were coming out of my eyes almost as if they were waterfalls. " I miss him Niall! I can't get him out of my mind! I need him to remember me... "

Niall hugged me and held me close to him whispering that everything was going to be alright. It was about an hour or so later which the time was about 8pm that my crying finally started to subside. I looked at Niall in the eyes as he started to say something.

" He'll remember. Maybe show him your necklace? He's gotta remember that! " He said. I slowly nodded signalling that I would show him my necklace tomorrow. I leaned up and kissed him passionantly but pulled away before we both got carried away again.

Yeah me and Niall has had sex but that was only because we were drunk and lonely. You can't blame us! He smiled at me and was about to say something but he phone started to ring. He picked it up and looked at to ID and looked almost scared out of his mind. I raised an eyebrow to see who it was and before I looked at it, my phone started to ring. I looked at it and was kind of scared at who it was. He looked at me and said on three that we would say who it was.

" 1... " I started.

" 2... " He kept going.

" 3 ! " We yelled and flashed each other our phones.

His phone said... BooBear Loves You! <3

My phone said... Zayn Malik Is The Sexiest Guy Ever!

We both gulped before answering.

A/N : !!! Woa ! I know you are probably like WOA WHAT JUST HAPPENED!?! And honestly... I don't even know what just happened and I'm writing it :PP Llsbo !

I scared my dog earlier... It was funny because I was like " Wilson! " and he didn't look so I kept walking and he turned around and jumped xDDD Hahahah ! I love my duggy!!! <3

Don't Forget To Tell Me What You Think :D <3 Comment+Vote+Fan <3 :D ~ AliBear xx