Attemped murder. Guilty.

Start from the beginning

The judge nodded and asked if there was a witness for the plaintiff. Scarlett walked to the front.

Traitor. I'll kill that bitch after i find out what is going on here.

She was sworn in and Nathan stood and walked towards her bench, winking at her he started asking her the questions.
"How long have you known the defedant?" he asked.

"A number of years, five, maybe more," she smiled apologetically.
I rolled my eyes.
"Has she been in a serious relationship before?"
She nodded, "yes. But it was nothing like her most recent relationship with Mr. De Lucca."
"How so?"
"She almost died for love, she isn't Julliet that's for sure. And she was was always afraid to mess up with the plaintiff, praying he wouldn't go back to his ex."
"Would you say he was prince charming or more of Mr. Right?"
"He ticked all boxes in Mr. Right, but he also made her feel like it was a fairytale. So abit if both."
"So you say he stole her heart?"
Jacob stood and gaped, "Objection your honour! He is leading the witness!"
   It was sustained.
I looked right to left.
What the fuck is going on.
He sat back down.

The apparent opposition said they had no questions.
Then Sandro was called to the stand and he was sworn in.
"Mr. De Lucca when did you realise you had feelings for the defedant?" Jacob walked to him and asked.
"The moment i saw her after five years, back in Carlifonia. I took one look at her and i was feeling hot all over!"he answered.
I remembered how he gaped when he walked in their house and his eyes met mine.
"Hot like the heatwave? Or a fever?" Jacob asked him, a small smile on his lips.
"Hot like i had seen an angel in hell."

"And when was it you realised she had stolen your heart?" Jacob asked him.
He looked like he had to think, "I am not sure if it was the moment i kissed her again after fifteen years or the one morning i woke up with her beside me. I knew that was it."

"No further questions!" Jake sat back down and Nathan stood, glaring at his brother, "Do you love her?"
"More than my own life, i do," Sandro answered in a heartbeat.
"Is the feeling mutual?" Nate asked again.
"It sure is."
"How do you know that exactly?" he crossed his arms over his chest.
"She told my ex off amd claimed me as hers. That day, i knew for sure she had stolen my heart," he looked at me and threw a sexy wink my way.
Alessandro sat back on his seat as Nathan started his long ass speech, "Your honour, i have known the defedant for as long as twenty years now and i would say that i have seen her crushed and damaged by the guys from the previous relationships. Hell, she even died through the last one. But with the plaintiff, he has not exactly broken her heart and i doubt he would, because it would leave evidence from the post motum. He wants her heart for his own and no one else. I swear whenever the two are together you would find it a difficult task to differentiate the two hearts because they beat the same and feel the same, like a raindrop in the ocean."

Okay. Now I'm completely and utterly lost.

Jacob stood, "Your honour, as most of the people in this country knows, my client is the best chef there is. And yes he may have made a poisonous recipe of love in his food for the defedant. But that was because he had been in a relationship before and those he trusted broke him. The defedant put him back together, but stole his heart at the time, he wouldn't have noticed anyway. What he wants is for her to own up to her crime and admit hmshe tried to kill him. He wants nothing more. Just that."
The judge nodded and looked at the jury, asked if they had their desicion based on everything they had said with the evidence presented.
They said they had their verdict.
"What's the verdict council?" he asked.
The female judge i think looked at me and smiled, "We find the defedant guilty of theft of the valuable asset to the country and attemped murder of Alessandro De Lucca for stealing his heart."

"What the fuck!" i stood and gaped.
The judge looked at me dissaproving my actions.
"What is her sentence?" Nathan asked.
   "To spend the rest of our lives with me," Alessandro said.
My head snapped towards him and found him on one knee, a ring box in his hand. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets.
Is this....
Is this....
Fuck!
"What is the meaning of this?" i asked, chocking down a sob.
"This is me asking for your hand in marriage. Gia, I love you. I've loved you since I was ten years old, i just- i just didn't know it. Because i didn't understand what love was. But i always wanted to be around you and get you to notice me. Even if that meant pulling your black braids just to see you cry. But Gia, I'm tired of seeing you cry because of me. And i want you to give me the chance to make you the happiest woman in the whole world which in turn will make me the happiest man in the world world."

I slapped him lightly, "you had me there for a second, you asshole! Of course I'll marry you, you fucker!"
He slipped the ring in my finger and got up on his feet. He smashed his lips on mine. All the fireworks in my body exoloded. "You look like a snack in that sexy dress!" he bit my lip and i quickly granted him access.
Mmmh.
"I love you," i said and pushed my tongue into his mouth moaning softly.
"I love you more!" he groaned, massaging my tongue with his.

Giggles and coughs brought us back to earth.
"Court is not over yet!" The judge pretended to be annoyed. 

Hey y'all.
I want your thoughts on this chapter. I'll appreciate.