Facing the demons

I love you all who've been suppotive.
Comment.
Comment.
Comment.
Don't forget to vote too.

     "Nice to finally put a face to the name," the man, in the shabby black suit answered shaking my hand

     "Nice to finally put a face to the name," the man, in the shabby black suit answered shaking my hand. I rolled my eyes at him, "yeah. Yeah. Let's get this fucking show on the road. I have my lawyer with me, Nathan De Lucca."
   He nodded and led us to the seats, "Mrs. Lawson."
"My name is Gianna fucking Valdez. Call me that fuckers name one more time and you'll wish you didn't put a face to the name," i spat, glaring at him hard, does this man listen.
He swallowed hard, squirming in his seat, "well, let's go around and see what you want to keep. If you still want to sell by the end of the 'tour' I'll get you a buyer. But for now, look around, see any sentimental stuff you want to keep, take it. Please, lead the way."
  I nodded and we stood again walking across the halls of the estate. It used to be Kevin's brothers, that was before he died and left it to Kevin. A couple rounds, and we were on the second floor. I stood there at the top of the stairs, my blood cold, the memories all flooding back to me.

  "Kevin please don't do this! Please let me go!" i cried.
"You whore! You think i didn't see you making eyes at him!"
Punch!
Punch!
"You disgust me. Now get the fuck up and get your pussy in bed, lets see if you can satisfy me this time."

"Yes baby! Harder! Harder! Uuh! Just like that baby!"
"Yeah. You like it like that. You are much better than this stinky ass whore i got married to." he threw me a dirty look. Me chained to the chair by the wall, watching my beloved husband having sex with one of his whores.

A weight was lifted from me, that's when i came back to my senses and noticed that Scarlett had taken the baby from my arms. Slowly, i took cautious steps to the guest room door and openned it. I stare at the closed window and memories of the day i ran away come back. I almost died jumping from that window.
   I walk inside and straight to the window looking past it to the ground. I hadn't realised i was crying until a tear fell on the base of the window. Two strong arms wrap around me, spinning me to his hard masculine chest. Woodsy.
  De Lucca.
I didn't have to look up to know it was him.
I hold onto his shirt tightly and my tears flow uncontrollably. His arms secured around me, he rubbed my back and kissed my head countless times, repeating that it's okay, trying to make me believe him.
His arms let loose slightly and he said, "talk to me, amore."

   Sniffing i said, "he came home one night drunk with one of his whores.... And then... And then he beat me countless times..  Said it was m-my fault i lost the baby. And h-he was the o-one who pushed me down the stairs!"
I chocked down a sob, "he tied me to a chair and made me watch him fucking that woman then...  Then he threw me to the guest room after he......"
      His arms tightened, his throat closing, "after he what?"
"After h-he r-raped me.... He went back to fuck that woman and i... I escaped through this window."

His hands hold me tightly closer to him. With my head on his chest, i could feel the fast beating of his heart. I cry even more.
"I'm sorry I've ruined your shirt," i pulled away, my eyes painful from all the tears. I looked at him, his eyes glossy, "i don't care about my shirt, Gia. You are more important than a couple of dollars."
He pulled me into a hug again, his lips resting on my forehead all along. I raise my head and look at him, a tear slipping from my eyes, "Thank you!" for being here and fighting my demons for me.
He kissed my forehead again, his eyes seaeched mine and his gaze became serious, "Gianna, i would do absolutely anything for you."

I love you Alessandro.

He leans his head down to kiss me when footsteps come closer. He pushed back.
Nathan walked in with the baby in his arms. Scarlett walked up to me, smiling sadly, she held my hands, "are you okay, boo?"
I mirrored her smile and nodded, "i am now."
We continue walking through the halls in every room until we reached the master bedroom.
"You guys go ahead," i told them almost sternly. They nodded theid heads stiffly and unsure before walking away.
Bracing myself, i got in. Looking around, i spotted a familiar photo on one of the shelfs. I took it out and held it in my hands delicately.

Joanna!
I miss you.

I look at my sister smiling at the camera with me. At the time we had gone to some event i don't exactly remember what it was something like a boot camp i guess. The photo was taken with me on her back, she was giving me a piggy back ride.
We were happy.

"She looks beautiful. You look just like her. Joanna, was it?" he said, standing right behind me. His warm breath fanning my neck as he spoke, making the hairs exposed stand erect.
I nodded, wiping away the stray tear, "she was amazing."
"You are too," he kissed the back of my head. "Come on," he took the framed photo in his one hand and held my hand with the other. We walk back to the rest of the people, Nathan had already done what i asked him to do. So all we did was take a train back to NYC.

At the reception, Scarlett grinned at me, "ready to check out our suite?"
I smiled and nodded, "hell yeah."
Nathan comes back with the key to the suite in his hands, a frown on his face or was it a glare, "heres your key, you cockblocking bitch."
I raised a brow, taken aback by his enormous accusing words.
He laughed heartily, "y-you sh-should have seen your f-face."
I groaned and rolled my eyes only to see him glaring at me, "what have i done? "
"Well, let's start listing. You are staying in a suite with the beautiful, magnificent, curvaceous, amaizing, good riding Scarlett," he said.
Of course, it had to be about his sex life.
And he pointed to him and Sandro who was paying the keast attention to him, "and i... Am stuck with Mr. Fun here, with blue balls might i add."
I threw my head back and laughed hard, pulling Scar with me to the elevator.

Hey y'all.
How is your month so far?..
Is the book interesting enough for you?
Tell me what you think.