Talk dirty to me.

Hey y'all sorry for the late Christmas update.
I was on the mouthains for Christmas and there wasn't any network around.
I hope y'all forgive me.

It's been almost two weeks now, closer to Christmas that we thought, i mean it's almost Christmas Eve

And everything on schedule today is finishing my gingerbread house.

   I stretched my body and opened my eyes and pouted at the empty bed.  I had missed Alessandro sleeping next to me. Butt naked. Just thinking about the previous night makes me want to jump his bones. I honestly never thought you'd experience pain along with pleasure at the same time. And these past few days Sandro has proven that there's a thin line between pain and pleasure.
And honestly, what turns me on most of the time, is when he gets in the dominant mood, i guess.
Yesterday afternoon, he left for New York.

I closed my eyes again.
    "You disrespected me, Gia! You are getting naughty. What happens to naughty girls, Gia?" he asked darkly, walking towards me. His face showing no emotion.
My heart was beating erotically, i whispered, "they-they get punished."
He looked satisfied with the answer i gave and nodded before getting extremely closer to me. He ran his hands on my sides and inside my shirt. He dipped his face in the crook of my neck and kissed me there before biting my earlobe. He pinched my nipple making it painfully hard. I was already getting wet with excitement.
His breath fanned my exposed skin, "now Gia, i want you naked on my bed in ten minutes."
Just listening to him say my name just makes me want to cum everyrtime.

I was taken away from my thoughts with a whole Lotta ad of weight collapsing on me. I snapped my eyes open and laughed at the two monsters who jumped on me. "What are you doing here?" i laughed.
"Mommy we wanna help decorate the gingerbread house," they grinned.
I nodded and pulled them with me to the kitchen. Enna went to the icing sugar and i immediately slapped her hands away, "no licking that."
She pouted and Mason laughed at her. I sliced open a packet of m&ms and poured them all in a bowl. Then i whisked the icing sugar with some milk before spreading it on the dried long cookie. Then i told them to sprinkle the sweets on the icing before we let it dry.
  "Mommy, when is daddy coming back?" Enna asked. I smiled at her and told her he'd be back by Christmas Eve.
We did everything on the cookies  painted them, sprinkled them, everything. Then later we went into the small town to do some shopping for the Christmas dinner. We came back very tired and i all but stripped and got into bed.

Alex nugged me at my head, barking softly. I groaned, "I'm up. I'm up." i grabbed my ringing phone and hummed a response. "Bear, hey!" Sandro's voice rang from the other side and my eyes really tried to snap open but couldn't. "I'm sleeping," i whined huskily.
"Dou you know how many girls would kill for me to just call them?" he asked.
I rolled my eyes and snickered, "girls, not women."
"Where are you?" he asked after a small pause.
"In your room, i hope you don't mind," i replied.
He chuckled before changing the topic.
"What are you wearing?" he asked.
My eyes finally snapped open, "oh hell no. I'm not doing this with you Alessandro De Lucca ."
He wants me to talk dirty?
  "Gianna!" he warned, almost darkly. "I'm asking purely for the sake that dog that you insist on keeping in the house. He's never seen a naked woman before, I'm worried about his doggy hormones," i could tell he was smiling over the phone.
  "Doggy hormones!" i laughed.
"I've never done this before," i said embarrased and threw the cover over my head and groaned. He almost hummed excitedly, "good."
"Now Gia, what are you wearing?" his dominant voice boomed from the other side of the phone.
"Panties?!" i asked, my cheeks burning into flames.
"Which colour?" he asked, seeming too interested in the colour of my panties.
"Red," i whispered.
"Is that dog there in the room?" he asked in a huff again.
I hummed a yes and he grunted, "i don't want that male looking at you in your panties."
"It's a dog," i rolled my eyes.

He groaned sexily as if he remembered something, "anything else you're wearing? Tanktop? "
"No. Nothing, no tanktop," i whispered, confidently, "just panties. Red lacey panties."
"Touch yourself!" he orders.
Absently, i follow his orders and drop my hands in between his panties. And rubbed my clit softly.
"Are you touching yourself?" he asked. His voice strained.
"Yes!" i moaned softly.
He groaned darkly, "I'm rock hard just thinking about your tight little cunt. Please don't torture me by hanging up the phone."
   I felt myself getting even wetter and i pressed my fingers inside my wet folds, rubbing hard on my nub, i moaned when i felt the tightness of my muscles, "You're thinking of me?"
  "Since the moment i left Aspen. Wish you were here so could feel how hard i am for you," he groaned.

He groaned again and told me how he would fuck my cunt and drain me of my cum the minute he sees me. "I'm going to thrust my rock hard cock deep inside you until you feel it pocking your heart."
    "Yes baby? What else?" i asked, my lips forming an O as i felt myself getting tighter and wetter. He grunted, "when i come back, I'm going to make you cum with my hands.... My mouth... And my dick. Especially with my mouth,  and I won't care if you forget your name or cum ten times. Until I'm satisfied..... And I'm going to make sure my mouth is printed on your dirty little slutty mind and your taste is my fucking middle name." he groaned, "god! I just wanna tie you up to my bed, whisper dirty words to you as i slam my cock inside you."
  I took in a sharp breath, rubbing myself faster and faster as he whispered what he would do to me when he gets back. I heard his hard un even brratgibg and i knew instantly that he was jerking off.
That made me even rub myself even harder, thinking of him ramming his thick Italian self inside me. I moaned, "I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum."
He groaned and that triggered my muscles to tighten around my fingers even more as i pumped them in and out quickly. In no time i moaned his name as i let go. And he on the other side moaned my name as he cum.
I was suddenly feeling extremely spent and i closed my eyes, "goodnight De Lucca."

Hey y'all.
Don't forget to Vote.
I appreciate the love.