Truth waffles.

We went tree hunting without Sandro. He said he had some business to take care of regarding his new restaurant. We got a truck and a saw from the resort of sorts and a hardware store. Then drove to the side of the woods and settled the truck at the entrance of the small forest.
We walked awhile, with Nathan carrying the saw of course. "Woah!! Mommy. Mommy look at that tree!" Enna and Mason cried and ran to the magnificent tree. It was absolutely beautiful. So we all decided that it was the tree we were having for Christmas.
"Careful sport!" i cried. Mason took the saw from Nate and ran with it to the tree, Enna following behind, blindly might i add. I went quickly and took the saw in hand. Scar suggested we take some pics with the tree first before we cut it. We posed different styles and took a few pics then cut the tree.
We pulled the tree on the snow until we reached the car then placed it in the back. We headed to the resort for late lunch since we were out most of the time. And after that i told them to leave me there and go, i would grab a lift or something. But Nate couldn't have it.
He ordered me to call him after i was done with whatever.

"You have alittle drool there," i heard the voice that made me hot all over, behind me.
Looking away from the glass window, i looked at him and looked away immediately blush filling my cheeks, i wiped the corners of my mouth with the sleeve of my sweater.
  "I know a really good place that makes the best waffles in this town," he grinned at me.
I wiped the corners of my mouth again, "is it that noticable?"
He shaked his head amused.
"Care to join me for a cup of coffee and a plate of waffles worth some drool?" he asked, his hands sliding down to his pockets.
I smiled shyly and nodded, "just so you know, this isn't a date."
His face turned serious, "of course not. Coffee and waffles isn't exactly my idea of winning you over during our first date."
I raised a brow, "you are so sure I'll go on a date with you."
He shrugged and led the way through the brightly lit streets.

"Wait! Is this... " i looked behind to face him. He had a small smile on his face and nodded. I knew how getting in this all too familiar place would be for him, he hadn't been here since the death of his grandfather. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it firmly, just to let him know i wasn't going anywhere. Then i turned and kissed his jaw, since well his hair was past my height.
He smiled lovingly and kissed my hair before we got in.
     Love and warmth greeted us the moment we set foot in the resort. We were walking to an empty table when a loud scream made us turn, "Sandro, my boy!"
His grandmother, still strong as ever, came from the opening which I'm assuming is the kitchen, her eyes shining with unshed tears fixed on Sandro.
"Nonna!" he said in a loud whisper. She walked towards us and engulfed him in a tight hug, her face on her chest and his face on the crook of her neck.
"My lost-lost boy, picollino" she cried. Her shoulders moved as she cried on his chest. You could see all the walls Alessandro had built breaking down in front of this woman. A stray tear ran down his face, "Mi dispiace, sono scappato dalla nonna." (I'm sorry i ran away, grandmother)
He sniffed and squeezed her hard, almost as if he was afraid she would leave too like her husband. "Mi dispiace. Mi dispiace nonna. Forgive me." (I'm sorry)
After a long while and they had composed themselves, they detatched. His grandmother looked at me and smiled, "bambina, look at you all grown. Come give this old woman a hug," she laughed lightly.
"Oh nonna, you saw me last summer," i laughed and hugged her. After afew pleasentaries,  she let us be and went to fetch us her signature waffles.

"Oh my God. Those were the best waffles I've tasted. Do you mind if i lick my plate?" i looked at Alessandro hopefully.
His eyes danced with amusement, "I don't mind getting you another plate of waffles, you know?!"
I shaked my head, "no I'm full.  It's just so sweeet.. Argh. If you knew how to make these, I'd marry you in a heartbeat."
He grinned, "lucky for you, i don't dissapoint when it comes to waffles and other food. You know i heard, the way to your heart, is straight through your stomach."
I laughed, "which movie did you get that line from?"
He looked offended, "hey, i can be poetic or shit if i want to."
I rolled my eyes, "of course."
He took a minute to say goodbye to his nonna then we headed back to our place.

🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰🔰

"I'm bored," Nate whined, pulling me to him. Sandro pulled me away and rolled his eyes, "then go have sex with your girlfriend or something."
I hit him and glared, "shut the fuck up Sandro."
He didn't seem fazed.
I licked behind his ear and i felt him stiffen. His muscles tense, his hand tight on my skin.
"Or you're not getting any more kisses," i whispered in his ear before sucking on his earlobe.
Then i sat back down. He cleared his throat and looked at Nate, "yeah...  Sex is not a good idea, man. You'll kill that cat before you have little Nathans and Scarlets."
What the fuck?
I hit him again and shaked my head.
"I think he's high on coffee," i laughed nervously, glaring at him.
"Not that we mind having s-" Scarlett smriked befors i hit her with a pillow to muffle her words which it did.
We decided to play Never have i ever with wine as our shots since we didn't exactly have liquor with us.
We sat down near the fire, me sharing a blanket with Sandro, Nate and Scarlet sharing a blanket. The bottle of wine in the middle and tiny glasses for everyone, with a bowl of broken pieces of chocolate.
"Who goes first?" i said excitedly.
Sandro wasn't exactly thrilled about this idea, i quote we are not sixteen anymore.
First Nate poured the wine in all our glasses before we started.
"Never have i ever peed on my crush's shoes," he smirked, looking directly at Sandro, who groaned and downed his glass.
We all looked at him amused, waiting for an explanation, "well?"
  He groaned and looked away, his ears red, "i liked this girl in middle school and she didn't notice me so i did that to get her to notice me."
I looked back at Nate who was grinning triampantly.
Oh God. No.
I turned back and hit Sandro on the chest, glaring at him, "you fucking peed in my shoes!"
He didn't respond and Scarlet with her boyfriend laughed their asses off.
Sandro smirked and refilled his glass, looking directly at his brother, "never have i ever kissed a poster of a celebrity."
Both Nate and I downed our glasses.
Shit.
"What? Nicki Minaj is hot and i was a horny teenager," he defended himself.
They turned to me ans i looked away, talking slowly, "i had a crush on a tv chef."
Sandro chuckled lightly before kissing my shoulder.
We refilled our glasses, my turn now, "never have i ever had a crush on my best friend."
Nate and Scarlet groaned before downing their glasses and told us how they started liking eachother but they didn't realise and shit.

Uncountable shots later, things were getting hot and heavy.
"Never have i ever kissed someone of the same sex," Nate said. Scarlet and i exchanged glances before downing our glasses, both boys jaws dropped.
Even Nate didn't know, he thought it was a joke, but dyring a party one time, we drank so much and she accidentally kissed me and i kissed her back, leading to a make out session.
    "We want a replay," they said, looking dreamy, staring at our lips. Scar shrugged and leaned in, i put a finger on her lips first and put chocolate on my mouth before locking her lips with mine. Her hands on my face, she licked the chocolate stuck on the upper side of my mouth and i moaned. I pulled her hair and thrust my tongue inside her mouth with the chocolate on the tip of my tongue.
Alessandro pulled me back roughly and settled me between his legs.
"Never have i ever experienced a lap dance," Scar smirked.
Sandro was the only odd one out.
  "We're going to change that, arent we, Gia?!" Scar stood up and went for the kitchen stool.
"Right now?" my eyes were almost out of their sockets.
"Yes, right now. You sit on that chair! You play some music! You get your ass up and show yiur man how it's done!" she gave orders to Sandro, Nate and i.

Hey y'all...
Guess who's back babyyyy.
I'm finally done with my semester exams...
I missed yall so much....
Who's ready for some erotic lapdance....