Bonus Chapter.

Caught.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" that was the first thing i hear early in the morning from my best friend through the phone.
I groaned, "what the hell man, it's eight in the morning!"
"I'm well aware of that, i made my fiancee cum three times so far, so get your dumb ass out of bed," i could litteraly see him rolling hid eyes. That's sarcastic ass is none other than Jacob Miller, ladies and gentlemen.
I groaned and sat up on my bed comfortably, resting my back on the headboard.
"I made myself clear to you last week. You were to go to San Francisco and behave. Not go around grabbing the first hot woman you find there?!" he started his lecturer.
Gia? Wait, how?
"How do you know that?" i asked him.
"It hasn't hit any press, but it will. And now Serah's attorneys are going to crucify you with that," he said. "You can't start flaunting your new girlfriend around, Sandro."
I rolled my eyes, "she's not my new girlfriend."
"Oh I'm sorry, your new fuck!"
"No..... She is nothing," i breathed out the last part. "And I'm not flaunting anyone. She's just hanging out because of Mason."
"Oh she's fucking your son now huh?!" he said sarcastically.
I really want to smash his face right now.
"What the fuck, man. She's only hanging out because her daughter and Mason are friends," i defended her. "Ans you should be proud of me, because i have been behaving. I haven't thought of Serah once since i came back here, im focused on the business first."
"Then why'd you beat up that man?" he asked.
I rubbed my face, "how'd you know that?!"
This can't be happening.
"The driver told me. I hired him for you, idiot."
I took a deep breath, "it was nothing.... He wanted to kill her. He was strangling her and shit. I couldn't just stand there."
"Maybe she likes her men kinky," he suggested.
I rolled my eyes, "she doesn't."
I hope.
"And you do you know that?"
"I don't.... The thing is, he was upset about something she said to his girlfriend, so he got angry at her," i explained.
"But you know you have to keep your head in check Sandro. They'll be onto you if they hear about another fight. Are you sure you don't need a shrink?" he said ever so softly.
I was getting annoyed, "how many times do i have to tell you i don't need a fucking shrink. I am perfectly fine."
"Then find a way to get your angry in check. You can't go breaking peoples faces."
I pulled the covers on again, "can i just go to sleep now mum?"
"Sure, at least when you're sleeping i won't have to worry about any cases," he hang up.
I got under the covers to sleep more since i didn't sleep well the days i was in the cell.

And right now I'm pretty sure you're wondering what i am talking about, not the cell part, but the whole conversation i had with Jake.
Well, this is what happened....

"Mr. De Lucca, how do you feel about being one of the top chefs in the country? Hopefully, winning the chef of the year award soon?" the interviewer sitting across from asked.
I smirked and answered with the one word i know, "successful."
He cleared his throat, "there's rumours that the New York senator has signed you up for his Chrisrmas gala in the Manhattan, is any of that true?"
I signed, my signature smirk still plastered on my face, word spreads like fire among the top ranking system, "it seems it is."
He shifts uncomfortably in his seat, "away from the professional Alessandro De Lucca. How old is your son right now? Four? Five?"
"Three, turning four in a couple of months," i said smiling, thinking of my little boy.
The crowd cheers.
I look at them, at no one in particular and nod my head.
Then they posted Serahs photo in a bikini on the television screen, "and now to Serah Hudges, how long have you two been together, five years?"
"Seven. Seven years," i said confidently.
"And in this business it's really hard to stay in a relationship that long with all the money and girls falling at your feet, how do you keep your relationship strong, knowing that's hard these days? Seven years is alot, don't you think?" he smiled at me.
I nodded and smiled back, "all i can say is honesty, loyalty and trust. I mean, Serah and I tell each other everything. I love her and my son, i could never cheat on her or do anything to hurt her. And that's the same with her."
"Hear that folks.... We'll be right here after the break to continue with this talk," he said looking at the camera and winked.
I mentally rolled my eyes.

After the interview i went to the flower shop i love so much and picked out some flowers for my lovely wife and headed home.
Mason was away with my parents, so it was just me and my wife for the weekend.
After parking my car, i got into the big house which i expected to be silent since Serah was at work and the maids were in their quarters.
But i heard some giggles from upstairs.
I guess Serahs home then.
I slowly headed upstairs and openned the door to the master bedroom.
"Aaah.. Aah.. Fuck... Harder... Aah," i hears her moan. Coming into view was my "faithful" wife on the wall next to the bathroom, with some other man inside her. Her hands on his hair, her head on his shoulder, her mouth forming an O, her eyes closed as she felt him inside her.
I couldn't beleive it.

If looks could kill they'd be right under me. I couldn't keep my look any longer.
I grabbed the lion statue on the bed stand and threw it at them, aiming at the door right next to their heads.
"Aah!" she screamed, and got away from him pushing him away.
My eyes were turning black, i wanted blood. I stalked towards them, grabbed the man by his collars and pushed him to the wall to face me. My face paled for a moment when i saw it was one of my buddies. One of my fucking best friends. That fueled my anger and i hit him straight in the jaw. Again and again.
Serah held my hand, "Alex stop! You're going to kill him!"
I finally stood after giving him one last punch that had him cold on my floor.
"What is wrong with you?" she shouted at me.
I shouted at her, "what is wrong with me? What is fucking wrong with you? You cheat on me, with my fucking best friend. In my fucking house." I looked at her straight in the eye, wanting to cry, "Serah, how could you?"
She walked towards me and i walked back, "Alex..... Listen... Alex I'm sorry.... Please... "
"How long?" i simply asked, my eyes on my former best friend knocked out cold on the floor.
She was quiet.
"How long?" i gritted my teeth, my eyes slashing into slits.
"Two years! I'm sorry okay?!" she screamed.
Two years!
Two fucking years!
"Get out!" i said coldly.
She stood there.
"Get the fuck out of my house!" i screamed at her and threw the flowers i bought at her.
"Get the fuck out of my house dammit! I don't want to do to you something I'll regret," i warned.
She rushed out.

Hey guys..
Love y'all cupcake lovers.. That's why i put Alessandro's pov
Vote for the chapter.
Comment also