Home is best.

"

"

And.... Done," i finished putting the strawberry toppings on the chocolate frosting.
"Woah mommy. It looks amaizing. Can i taste ?" Enna looked at the cake with those dreamy eyes.
I shaked my head no, "no baby. We have to take the cake to grandma first then you can ask her to cut for you a piece."
She pouted, "but it looks so gooood."
I carried her in my arms, "i know baby. Im also tempted to taste it. But.... I baked us another cupcake to taste."
I gave her the chocolate cupcake on the tray. She moaned with the cake in her mouth, "mmmh... Mommy you are the best cake maker."
"Baker," i laughed and kissed her forehead.
We packed everything and together with Paisley we left for the De Lucca mansion.

"Nonna.... Nonna...," Enna rushed out of the car as soon as we were inside the gates of the mansion straight to Abigael De Lucca, her 'grandmother' who was walking by the fountaim in front of the main door.
Abby looked to our side and her eyes sparkled when she saw Enna running to her, "aah. My best granddaughter has come to visit me."
Enna furrowed, "nonna, i thought i was your only gran..... granddota."
Abby laughed, "granddaughter honey. And yes, you are my only granddaughter and my favourite one."
We walked up to them, "come stai, aunt Abby."
"Sto bene my dear. Paisley, how are you? Shall we?" she answered.
We headed inside after her.

"Get back here you little shit!" we heard Nathan soumding frustrated and some approaching little footsteps with laughter.
And a small boy ran over Enna who was just set down by Abby.
"Aah!" she screamed as she hit the floor and before she started crying, i picked her up in my arms and rubbed her back, "shhh... Baby..shhh.. Don't cry. What hurts?"
She held out her elbows, "here."
"Should i kiss it better?" i asked her. She always liked that.
She nodded her head, i kissed her elbows and set her down.
I looked at the boy and my eyes widened, "Mason?"
"I'm sorry Gia. I didn't mean to make her fall," he confessed sadly then turned to Enna then he kissed her elbows like i did, "I'm sorry Enna. I didn't mean to."
She smiled at him shyly and he also had his cheeks turning crimson.
"What are you doing here, Mase? " Enna asked her friend.
"I've come to visit nonna," he said happily.
"Aah, there you are," Nathan came into the room and carried Mase.
He giggled.
I crossed my hands over my chest, "you have a child and i didn't know about this?"
He laughed, "no matter how much i would like that, he is not mine."
Who's is he then?" i asked almost rolling my eyes.
"Dinner is ready, come on," Abby called.
"You heard the lady," Mase said seriously.
We laughed and went to join the others on the table. "Luis, how are you?" i greeted Abby's husband as we sat at the table.
We prayed and started digging in when we heard the door open.

"Mason!" a voice called from the door. A very familiar voice called.
Mason ran from the table to the other side of the house, "daddy!"
"I really missed you today," the voice said, footsteps approaching.
"Something smells good in here," the man behind the voice came in view. My eyes widened in shock and surprise.
Alessandro De Lucca.