Good morning? Not really?!

I couldn't exactly have a good night sleep after that small incident with Sandro

I couldn't exactly have a good night sleep after that small incident with Sandro. I kept imagining him on top of me, grinding against me, drilling through me, as i begged him for more. I don't know why i couldn't get enough of him.
               I kept panting his name in my dream as i told him, "Just like that baby... Just like that Sandro. Ooh Just like that." Or i would say, "right there. Right there baby. Don't stop. Right.... Right there." One time i said, "destroy my little pussy with your big cock baby."

I think I'm crazy, i shaked my head away from those thoughts and got out of bed. Apparently through the wet dream i had of Alessandro i sort of magically got my clothes off. I picked my shorts from the floor and put them on together with the crisped vest. Brushing my hands through my hair i got in the bathroom.
"Aaaaah!" i screamed. "What are you doing here? Oh my God! Oh my pretty little eyes."
I covered my eyes and heard a muffled grunt and a chuckle. Alessandro was in my bathroom in a pair of brief boxers only, his bulge printed on the briefs.

Wow. That's one big dick.

Unless.....  He's put some socks on his dick or something.

Seriously bitch. You crazy. Socks!! Really? 

Then i heard him spit, "and what are you doing in my bathroom? Stalker much?"
I rolled my eyes and revealed my eyes.
I quickly put paste on my toothbrush, and gave him an accusing finger, well, toothbrush, "what are you doing in my bathroom? I didn't even hear you come in my room."
He rolled his eyes, and pointed a door i hadn't seen before, "you wish. I got in through my door."
I grunted and started brushing my teeth. Through the mirror infront of us i could see him, his eyes roaming all over my body. I felt like my body was being set on fire with his eyes only. What if he touches me?  I would die.

Before i knew it he was behind me, his hands on the counter caging me in, his front pressed against my back, i could even feel his ummh little man who wasn't so little on my ass. His face hidden in the crook of my neck, his warm breath was tickling me, i swear. He softly grazed his lips over my ear, his warm breath tickling me, everything filing my mind with sinful thoughts.
Lord, he is the one who is tempting me. He is the devil's workshop.

His voice came out raspy and pretty husky when he said, "Adoro come il tuo culo si adatta a malapena a questi pantaloncini." Instantly my nipples hardenned and i clenched my legs afraid i would come undone infront of him. I closed my eyes to get myself in order. Opening them again, he was already gone far from me, he was ficing something on the shower.
I saw how his back flesh...  Sorry,  muscles flexed as he worked and Lawwd he is definitely Sex on legs.
I groaned, this is exactly what he wanted.
Fuck you, Alessandro De Lucca.

Oh yes you want to fuck him real baaad.
I rolled my eyes at my subconscious.
"Staring is rude, you know," he said not even sparing me a glance. Then he turned, alittle water had spilt on his chest, "now unless you want to shower together, can you please close the door as you leave. But not that i don't want company. You're welcome to join me."
He turned the shower on and the water started pouring on me.
Again, i repeat, sex on legs. Wet sex on legs.
Urgh that sounded so wrong.
Blushing furiously, i rushed out of the door and banged it closed. I heard his laughter boom from there.

Fuck you Alessandro!

Yes you wanna fuck him. Don't worry i wanna fuck him too.

Gia 1 - Sandro 1.

I groaned and changed into some tight jeans and a pull neck sweater. And socks. Fixed my hair to look somewhat presentable then went hunting for those that one infuriating couple. They fucking did this on porpuse.
Going to the kitchen, i was slapped by the mouth watering aroma of bacon and pancakes. I grabbed a seat at the counter, "I'm gonna beat your ass, both of you." I pointed, glaring at the couple seated across from each other. "But first," i picked a crisp of bacon and took a bite.
I heard small giggles and looked to my left, Enna and Mason were seated there on the shorter chairs. "Good morning, you too," i grinned at them.
"Morning mommy," they grinned back in unison.
I poured myself a cup of coffee and put some bacon on my plate. I glared at Nate, "asshole. Leave. Now."
He put his hands up in the air and got out of his seat, "come on kiddos... Let's go find you your coats and we can head into town to walk around."
They squelled and scrambled out of their seats into Sandro's room.
Scar cleared her throat, "so.... Rumour has it you gave Alessandro head last night."
I spit the coffee out of my mouth like it was scalding hot, "What the fuck!"
She laughed hard almost banging her head on the counter, "you.... You shoul... You should have seen your face."
Then i remembered, i heard Sandro cursing when he closed my door.. "you saw him..  "
She nodded grinning wildly.

I glared at her again, "why didn't you tell me the bathroom was connected?"
She didn't loose her grin, this is not good.
She shrugged, "i didn't think it was important."
I glared at her, "You didn't think it was important! You didn't think it was important?! I almost saw him fucking naked this morning."
She shrugged, looking dissapointed, "it would happen sooner or later anyway."
I spit the coffee out again, splashing it on her face. She glared at me, "you've got to stop doing that!"
Then she grinned again, scooting closer, "was he, you know, big?"
I almost spit again but she put her hand on my mouth, "not this time."
I swallowed down the coffee and glared, "how would i know that?"
She shrugged, "i thought since Nate is.."
"La.. La.. La.. La.. La.. La.. La.. " i closed my eyes and ears. I didn't want to hear what she wanted to say about Nate's dick size. I mean, its like knowing the dick size of your brother.
After i thought everything had cooled down, i released my ears and opened my eyes. Sandro was standing at the door looking straight at me, his eyes dancing with amusement, "what are you? A second grader?"
I stucky tongue out to him then glared at Scar who was smirking at me. I felt Sandro's gaze all over my body, before i felt his body plastered to mine from behind, his scent filling my nostrils, i couldn't help but close my eyes. My body stiff, with his warm minty breath on my exposed neck.
"You know, I'd prefer you in those shorts you had in the morning, but the way these jeans are tight on your ass, i don't mind either," he whispered huskily in my ear.
I clenched my legs closed akwardly, sudfenly feeling hot. I cleared my throat like a million times, nothing coming out of my mouth. "Ummh.. Th-thanks, i guess," fuck, i stammered.
He bit my shoulder through my clothes and i took all the will in me not to jump on him, because that's exactly what he wanted.
Looking at Scar again, she had that stupid smirk on her face, standing up, she said, "we'll I'll leave you two kids alone. I'm going to wipe this spit off my face."
Not long after he sat next to me like nothing happened.
Mother fucking sex on legs.

Gia 1- Sandro 2.

"Are you going into town with the others?" i cleared my throat and tried to cut the tension between us.
"Why? Are you in need of my company anywhere?" he smirked.
I rolled my eyes, "you wish."
After the last sip, i got of the stool. I saw black, a wave of hot pain hitting me in the head and quickly i held onto the next thing i felt near me, the other hand on my head. Sandro's hands suddenly held me around my fore-arm in a tight grip. "Woah woah there. Are you okay?" his voice was laced with worry.
I blinked acouple of times before gaining back ful sight, "yeah.. I guess.. I'm alittle lightheaded."
One hand on my waist and another on my arm, he led me to the couch, and sat beside me, his hands on mine, "are you sure you're okay?"
I looked at his amaizing steel eyes and smiled slightly, "I'm fine. I'll just rest abit."
He put my feet on the other side of the couch after he stood up. Brushedy hair out of my face and kissed my forehead, he put a blanket over my body,"Call me if you need anything."
I nodded lightly and closed my eyes.
Urgh..  My head hurts.

Heey.... Y'all..
How you doing?
Comment and tell me how you like Cupcakes for love so far..
I love you guys so much...
Right now we're at 2.7K reads..
Guys help me reach 3 K...  I'll appreciate.
Share with a friend or a friend of a friend.
I love yall.
Don't forget to vote.
🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
Happy December you guys...
I hope ill make this month merry for all of us with the coming Chrismasy chapters..
Vote... Vote... Vote....