Chapter 7

Quidditch tryouts! The most awaited moment for many students. Many had practice over summer to finally tryout for their houses team. Not only quidditch are having tryouts; the dueling teams as well. Everyone is more excited for quidditch.

Yoongi sat next to Kihyun as they watch their roommate Minhyuk tryout. "He isn't going to make it to the team" Kihyun told Yoongi. "So we are in the same page" Yoongi told him. "He isn't fit for the sport. He's perfect for dueling" Kihyun said as they watch the Slytherin captain counting the people that came to tryout.

They hear footstep getting closer to them and someone sat down next to them. They turn to their left and saw Himari seating next to Yoongi. "What is a Hufflepuff watching a Slytherin tryouts?" Kihyun asks her as he raise an eyebrow. "Making sure Yoongi here doesn't tryout" She answer with a sassy tone as Kihyun is taken back as she drop honorific. Yoongi chuckles at her informal answer. "I won't tryout. I hate magical sports. They're dangerous" Yoongi told her as Himari didn't believe him. Her vision is still the same. He's going to tryout. They turn to the tryout. Yoongi looks around and spotted a first year he had his eyes set on. Yoongi got up and went down. "Yoongi! What are you doing?!" Kihyun shouted at his friend as Yoongi walks down to the field. Himari watches and silently pray he doesn't tryout.

Jungkook smile and he was going to drink a potion to make him a bit older when someone took it from him. "What are you doing?" Yoongi question him as he held the bottle above him. Jungkook jump to catch it but curse at his small size. He wanted to be taller at this moment. "Give that back" Jungkook beg as he jumps. "Not possible kid! You want detention? That what first year get if they sneak to tryout. Kibum isn't that forgiven to first years" Yoongi told him as he spill the potion to the ground as Jungkook watch. Jungkook glare at him. "Why can't I tryout? Harry Potter did it! Why not me?" Jungkook question him. "Harry Potter didn't tryout. The head of his house allow him to be on the team. Our head of the house didn't allow you" Yoongi stated back as Jungkook huff in defeat. Yoongi took the broom away from him. "Go back, your safety is more important than a game. Try next year" Yoongi told him. Jungkook sigh and went to the bleacher to see the try out. Maybe by observing he can get ideas on what to do next.

Yoongi was going to take the broom to the storage room when Kibum spotted him and called him. "Yoongi! The tryout are over here" Kibum shouted making Yoongi freeze on his spot. He sigh and needs a plan to fail the tryouts.. "Let me change first" He shouted and sent a fake smile. In the bleacher Himari stood up with fear in her eyes. Kihyun stare at her. Himari left with no words. Jungkook watch her leave as well before he payed attention to the tryouts with a sour faces.

Yoongi changes and join the other and stood next to Minhyuk. "I didn't know you would tryout" Minhyuk pointed out as he's amazed in seeing his roommate in quidditch uniform. "I am going to fail anyways" Yoongi told him as he sigh. Kibum smile in satisfaction as he has many people trying out. "So last year we lost against Ravenclaw in the finals but this year we won't lose. Now I will only pick 1 Seeker, One beater due to Sehun has the second spot since his second year and two chaser and the last spot is taken by our Star chaser Ms. Nayeon" Kibum explain the spots and he will pick a few more to help them if one of the actual player is hurt or get sick during the game. "Any question?" Kibum looks at the group of Slytherin. "None? That great! Let go with the seekers first! Those trying out for this spot step out and get in your brooms" Yoongi saw Jimin crush stepping up with a confidence pose as she got on her broom.

Tryout are going smoothly. Kibum already know who going to be a seeker and its backup, the same for the beaters. Now it time for Chaser. Kihyun cover his eyes as he doesn't want to see best friend fall of his broom and little does he knows that Yoongi is excellent in the broom. Kibum calls the chaser and that when Yoongi step up. He got on his broom and lifted up. Nayeon joins in and Kibum as well. "You must try to steal the quaffle from me. If you score three points while Kibum make sure to block them. You have a safe pass for sure" Nayeon said as she fly around. Sehun throw the quaffle and she catches. "Good luck" Nayeon show a beautiful smile to them. "Let begin!" Sehun shouted as he blow a whistle. Yoongi saw an open and took the quaffle from Nayeon. Her eyes widen as she when to steal it but Yoongi made a score. 'I'm liking this' Yoongi thought as he flies away as Kibum smirk and Nayeon was impress. "I thought he hates quidditch" Kihyun mumbles as he watch in amazement.