Chapter 6

Time is running out. Marla is getting near the school and her followers are gathering. They're preparing to bring down all Royalties and take all the children of the ministers to bring them down. That their goal. Bring them down. To destroy the society built on royal. A society that protect Meoguls. The ones that are safe are the ones with magic.

In a great room decorated what it looks like gold, silver and red with many chair on few table with names of countries in them. People sat around discussing how to defeat the woman that is threatening the system of harmony between the magical world.

King Jun sat in his rubbing his forehead as his friends and partners around Asia and Oceania + Australia discuss. "We should send our best Auror to hunt her down as the rest take her army" suggested the Minister of New Zealand. Everyones began to agree. "Shouldn't we use prophecy. We have already three of them. We can look for the fourth one" Suggested the King of India. "No, The prophecy isn't for this battle. Is for another. Plus it will take a lot of time to find the fourth one especially between future student that aren't ready to enter especially the Muggles-born" Minister of Australia said. "I agree with Mr. Wood" Said the King of Thailand. "Jun, isn't there a prophecy written in your family record of this? Your grandfather was warn of his granddaughter. Perhaps he wrote about who will defeat her" King Wang asks his old friend worried knowing his nephew is studying in the school. "There is but I can't understand it. He wrote it in a language unknown to us" Jun told him as he runs his hand throw his hair. "I suggest for you to go and contact people that can speak other language. We need to know" Queen of Myanmar said as she nervously play with the necklace her late husband gave her. "There is someone that speak a language we don't understand and many wish for it" Everyone turn to the minister of Australia. Everyone glances at each other. "Who?" the Minister of Vietnam asks. They all waited for the Minister of
Australia to speak.

— — — —

Few days have pass on the letter at dinner. Many auror have come and stand guard around the school they have many shift. Some stay at night other during the day protecting the school.

A certain princess dislike this accommodation. A place she finally left the guards in her home, they all
came back keeping an eye on her. Like always.

Jia sat in the Slytherin garden looking at the flowers. Roses. Everywhere is a rose. She began to feel gloomy instead of passion or love as that the meaning the roses always give. Until something caught her eyes. A different flower. She smiles and gently approach the flower. She squated down and admire the beautiful flower. A nice combination white and pink. She admired it and wonder how come no one seen it.

As Jia admires the flower, someone trip over her knocking her down with her. "Ow!" she mumbles and rubs her leg. She saw a red uniform and knows it belongs to a Gryffindor. She saw a third year Gryffindor getting up. His eyes met her and he quickly went to her. He cover her mouth and motion her to be quiet. She nodded in understanding. "Park Jimin!! Where are you?!" Kim Jongin called for a certain Gryffindor boy just a year below him. Jia question what did the boy covering her mouth did. "You don't have to do the dare... We won't force you to kiss her" Jongin yells making Jimin rolls his eyes at his remark. Soon Jongin footsteps faded away.

Jimin let go of Jia and sat away. "Sorry" Jimin apologize to the young Ravenclaw girl. "It's okay" Jia told him as she stood up and brushes any dirt off her uniform. Jimin stare at her. He tilted his head as she seem familiar. She looks a lot like someone he knows. He can't seem to point who.
It's seem blurry in his mind as he's trying to figure out who.

The sun began shine after a cloud pass and the sunshine rays fall down on Jia. Making her look like an angel. Jimin couldn't look away from her. Jimin felt like time stop. He wishes he brought something to capture this moment. How beautiful Princess Jia looks. Of course Jimin has never seen the princess and he doesn't know that the girl in front of him is a Princess.