Chapter 9

Footsteps echo on this long empty hallway. One person walks down with a smirk on her face. She can hear screaming down the hall of the princess she stole the body. "LET ME OUT! I ORDER YOU TO LET ME OUT!" the princess shouted at the small painting she is trap in. You can clearly see a body of a young woman bagging on the painting. She been trap there for many years and felt fear for her brothers and friends from all over the world. This woman or spirit that imprison her is dangerous for all she knows. "Oh hush, Princess Eunji, you'll have your freedom once I gain my gorgeous body back. I just need few more years but in the meantime I will destroy the royal families along with the ministry" The woman that stood in front of the painting told the princess. Eunji bang as she glares at Marla. "Oh I never had the chance to tell you. You're an aunt! Congratulation! A princes and a princess!" Eunji stop banging and her expression soften. "You're older brother Hyunwoo had the princes in which I am still wondering what name he has and Jun had princess Jia" Marla told her as Eunji was thinking that she miss a lot during her time trap. She regrets traveling for research. She regret it. "Also Hyunwoo and his meogul of wife are dead!" Marla laugh as Eunji began to cry. "YOU MONSTER! I SHOULDN'T HAVE WENT TO THE BERMUDA TRIANGLE!" Eunji shouted and bang the field holding her trap as tear roll down her face. "To bad time turners are destroy" Marla laughed as she walks out the hall full of painting. Eunji screams began to faded as Marla walks out.

---

Princess Jia walks around her dorm trying to find her pet bunny that suddenly disappear. She looked under her bed and founder her missing brush. She pick it up and place it on her bag also continue searching. She search under Rose bed and no sign of her bunny. She look under Jihye bed and nothing. She also looks under Mina and Yuna bed and no sign of the bunny. She was about to give up but she quickly went out to search for him in the library of the house.

She got to the ground and began to crawl looking for her bunny. She keep it up until she saw a something under one of the shelf. She took it out and saw it was a journal that looks old just by a few years. She open it and saw the owner name. "Eunji" Jia reads and close it. She will give it to professor Park so he can send it to its owner. She got up and dust her cloak. She walks out the library that Ravenclaw house has. She walks out she notices an upper classmate picking her bunny. "Mint!" Jia shouted and runs to her upper classmate. "You found Mint! Thank you!'' Jia thanks her classmate once she appear in front of him.  "He's yours" he asks her and she nodded. "He's cute" her housemate told her giving her Mint. Jia smile as she took Mint. "Thank you..." Jia mentally curse on how horrible she is with names. "Jisoo or Joshua, which one you use I don't mind" the boy told her as he smile. She nodded as she gave another thank you and went to her room with Mint in her arms.

The first quidditch game is near and the first two team to go up against each other are Slytherin vs. Ravenclaw. Hoseok is hoping Slytherin lose that way he doesn't to compete against his friend. Meanwhile Jinkyong is excited to see the results. Ravenclaw is one of the houses that always take the cup in some occasion along with Gryffindor. Its weird for Hufflepuff or Slytherin to win. In other word, having Yoongi in the team gave them a chance. Due to his height makes him faster on the broom. His knowledge of a meogul sport also give him an advantage on taking his opponent. Jinkyong sees Yoongi as a worthy opponent in quidditch and can't wait to see him in action. Even thought she's a seeker, she also good as a chaser. Also she interested to see how will Yoongi will be in the field against the third star of the team in the next tournament with Gryffindor; Im Jaebum, Yui boyfriend.

Jinkyong walks around the school and spotted Yoongi doing his assignment in the sitting area just near the Ravenclaw house and the library. She smirk and went over. She sat in front of him. He ignore her presence. "Yoongi!" She called but once again she was ignore. She thought one way to get his attention. "Oppa" Yoongi froze and looks up with his cheek in a pink shade. Jinkyong laugh at his reaction. Yoongi move his hand to Jinkyong forehead without her noticing and flick it. "Ow! That was uncalled for!" Jinkyong began to rub her forehead. "What bring you here? On this day you always go around with Taehyung or with Jisoo that is in your house" Jinkyong stop rubbing her forehead and sigh. "Taehyung is with other classmate of his doing a project for Defense class. Jisoo is with Mijoo doing who knows what" Jinkyong told him. "Plus we haven't hang out that much" Jinkyong pointed out. "I am doing homework" Yoongi told her as she sigh. "I see" Jinkyong said as she smile. Yoongi ignore her and looks at his work. Jinkyong lay forward and fell asleep. Her arms as pillow. Yoongi looks her and shook at how she is rubbing it to his face on she can take a nap and he can't.