stiles go to new orleans with klaus

Stiles  pov 
I packing all my stuff when my phone ring and it was klaus .
' hi darling are ready to see the beautiful town of new orleans 'he said and i laugh' yes klaus im ready i almost done pack ' i told  and he said 'be their in a few love  'he hang up .
As i pack the last stuff  my phone ring it was Scott i roll my eye  and ingore his called .
Klaus pov
As i told Claudia  my plans for taking stiles  out of town to new orlean since  have marcel is their .
So she can take what ever problem  with the old friends of hers , as i pulled up to stiles house he was outside waited for me and walk up to car the  door and open it  got it in .
   '  how  are you love ' i said and he sigh and said 'im okay love idiot scott  called me and i ingore him ' he said and i rubbed his back and said ' well dont gave him  a light of day  ' i told him and nodded  and we drove  off headed to our destinations  .
Marcel pov
As i was talking to klaus he was telling  me this lovely person name stiles who he fall in love is coming to new orleans  .
And i cant wait to meet this stiles i can hope he been some good in klaus  he need it   .
Beacon  hill pov
Their pack are having their normal  pack meeting they are trying to reach stiles.
But  everything they do the phone went to voicemail  .
Peter  was laugh at loud and lydia have enough ' what this you so funny to you peter ' she flip hair and allison have had it with this idiots ' well tou dumb fuck  do tou think stiles will every talk you fuckhead again after yall didnt tell him about derek fucking that trailer trash bitch 'she yelled .
Boyd growl  and she shut him up 'oh boyd fuck off you knew she do it behind your back  i can say she finay got what she deresve  since she cant close her leg for 2 second '  as she finish and look at scott ' your his best friends why didnt you tell him about uh uh all might true alphas  why lie behind as back when him and derek been toegther for 2 year ,  do tou honsetly believe  he will answer your phone called ' she finish ranted .
Jackson said 'why do the fuck you care allison ' he said sneered  she slap him across the face 'because im the only true friend he have beside isaac you spoiled rich boy and know where he is at 'she said derek look at her after she said she know where stiles  he ask 'you knew where he his  have tell me or us ' he said and SLAP
Allison slap him so hard it left a  mark and said 'are the fucking stupid derek why would i tell you how you was fucking erica behind his back , or how you kick him out of the pack when he the only memeber have saves yall asses . So no derek hale you dont have the right to know where he is that go for you too scott intil yall grow the fuck up and mature  yall not get jack shit 'she said and left the house.
And peter is laughing on the floor and said 'omg that girl is amazing she right , stiles  is probally somewhere far from here and having a time of his left 'he said as he left the room .
Stiles pov
I was sleeping on klaus lap as he tap me and said ' love welcome to new orleans  where  it a party central 24/7'he said .
To be continued  

Here yall go im updated and draft story on my other  where they are coming out soon