blondes kidnapper pt 2

Claudia pov
I was throwing stuff and cursing at loud and look at Katherine and klaus ' you better find my son or i will burned both of you idiots' i said and left the room
Klaus pov
I snarled and thought im going to kill you lecousia with you  hurt a hair on him .
Katherine pov
Ugh that crazy psyho bitch got my godson now it time to take out the trash and put into the dumpster where it belong . What klaus shoulnt put his dick in his pant for once in his life .
Stiles pov
I groaned and open my eye and saw two blondes chick came up to me and said '  im good love torturing you disgusted human stealing my niklaus from 'i raisebrow and said 'who are you  anyway ' i ask and the blonde bitch said ' im lecousia  klaus former lover and new lover after i kill you ' she said and i laugh ' bitch you just another trailer trash slut who shouldnt take a no from a answer  and you remind of the same person from my old town 'i said and the other chick laugh out loud 'omg Sabrina is right im out leucosia have fun dieing 'she said leucosia yell ' you Penelope and Sabrina are just cowards 'she said  . And turn back to me with a smirk and knife started cutting me all over my body and i scream so loud .
Fake mate pov
It time to play again as i walk out of the shadow and said ' tsk tsk im going to have fun  killing you lovely ' i said with a smirk .
And walk up behind her and slash her neck with my claws and as she cough out blood 'you plan wouldnt work   out you dumbfuck ' she said and spite blood at me and finally died as i lookat stiles  i grab his phone. 
Klaus pov
I saw my phone was buzzing and saw it was stiles and i anwser it and said' stiles is that you are okay ' i ask and a deep male voice said ' nikalus it a honor to meet you again after all these year' he said i snarled ' Gustavo  Amir  where is he ' i said and he laugh and said ' he safe from that crazy siren of your who is died by the way and you welcome 'he said and i heard and knock at the door and i speed and open saw stiles and gustavo said ' remember niklaus  you lucky i didnt kill him  just yet  , till the mean time be glad he still alive because it wont be the next time  he death will be on my hand like you did to my Nathaniel  ' he said and hanh up .
I pick stiles help speed to our room and called one of the witches to help heals him .
As i left the room i called Claudia  .
Claudia pov
I look at my phone and saw it was klaus i anwser ' did you find him 'i ask he said yes  and also told someone from the past who look like my son is pretend to be his other mate but actually planning on killing  him because niklaus  kill his lover  i snap  my phone shut and thought it look like it my time reveal myself to my son .

Gustavo amir

Gustavo amir

Claudia  stilinski

Claudia  stilinski

Here part the reveal of the fake mate plus pic and mama stilinski going to reveal herself or not  you guys vote

Yes
Or
No
For her to finally to show herself or kinda of show herself