well well brother

Stiles pov
I'm having a blast here with my cousin bonnie and have forgetting those mutt in beacon hills . I'm with Elena in the store just shopping for the bondfire and she ask me ' so stiles when are you going to tell bonnie that you where in a werewolf pack ' she said smirk I look at her with my mouth open and said ' how did u know ' I said and she laugh and said ' hun I can smelled it on you and plus your phone have Ben ringing none stop sweetie' she said I took my phone out and see I have 30 missed called from my dad , 29 from Scott, 15 from issac ,and 10 from Allison , and 9 from Boyd . which are still my friends and I heard a cough and look up at Elena and she glaring at someone and the unknown person ' well well brother we got a new face in mytisc fall' he said with a smirk.
Klaus POV
I smell this amazing sent I haven't witness in my life and I know this person is my mate . my brother look at me weird and said ' what with the look brother ' he said I gave him my famous smirk and said ' well well brother I have found my mate ' I said he just shake his head follow my lead where the smelled of my mate is coming from , we reach at the mini Mart and I groaned and Elijah said ' awe what wrong little brother scared of the gilbert girl are you now ' he said with a amuse toned I growl at him and walk into the store and reach the aisle they are in and about when I my mate about to the gilbert girl she look at me and glare at me and he said ' Elena what wrong ' he said and I said ' well well brother look like we got a new face in little mytisc fall ' I said .
Stiles pov
I turned around too see sexy man looking at me and I said ' hello who are you' I said and he grinned and said I'm klaus mikaelson ' he said. I was about to said but Elena beat me to it and she said' what do you what Klaus' with angry tone and he said ' well darling Elena what just want to see the new face that the whole is talking ' he said to and smirk at me and I said' in stiles stilinski 'I said and he said. ' stilinski is that a Polish name ' he said and I said ' yes and with my name is hard to pronuce because my mother choose her father name for me that why I been called stiles ' I said
            Klaus pov
Mhmm stiles the name just sound wonderful and I was in my thought  my mate said '  Um we are throwing a party  do you want to come ' he said and of course the slut Barbie hiss and said ' Stilessss' she hiss at him and he look at her confused  and I said ' I would love to my darling  ' I said  and he smile said ' 8:00pm at the Gilbert  house ' he said and I said ' see you their darling ' I said and left the store with my brother and Elijah  said ' what the plan brother ' he said and I just shook my head with my famous grin look at him as I watch my nate and the slut Barbie have a a big heating  conversation.

Here part 3 my lovely sorry just being busy with work got my old job back working different hour and I will update as soon I can thnx for waiting patiently  😘😘😘