the jealous bitch

Pic of Leucosia  klaus crazy ex siren above

Klaus pov
Ugh working with slutrina aka katherine  is pain my ass . But i cant do anything bitch number 1 aka stiles mother is alive and is a witch , i was in my library when i heard a female voice said ' hello klaus ' a greek accent said and i look up and think fuck leucosia my crazy  bitch ex .
I said ' what do need crazy bitch ' she smirk and Giggle and ' oh my klaus darling i heard a human is your mate 'she said in her thick accent and i jump and growl and said ' you fucking pychso bitch say away from him ' i said and she giggle and said ' i am not a bitch , i am the bitch show some respected' she said and before i repsond she interrupted and said  yet everyone have a good taste in human  i beat stiles blood taste good 'she said and i yell at her as she speed out of my house and said ' just because i didnt let you suck my dick doesnt me you have be a jealous fucking cunt ' i yelled and i called  that one person and it ring  someone pick it up and i said ' we got a fucking  problem now  i said and hung up .

Leucosia pov
Oh klaus my darling cant wait to play my game witch lover boy  you wish you didnt let me have sex with you now it time for some payback  you dickhead .

Here yall go what yall thought on leucosia  ya or nah