welcome to mtyisc fall

Stiles pov
I pulled up to the sign welcome to mtyisc fall  and I smirk Bonnie didn't know I'm here the only person know is  and Caroline  send a text saying they are at mtyisc grill . I keep driving in town and saw the bar and took out my phone and text Caroline I'm here .
             Caroline pov
I was talking to  the gang when my phone ring and I saw my best friends stiles saying he at front and about to come in I smirk and text back  letting him knowing we at the far table . And put my away and the gang look at me weird and I said ' what ' I snaped  and flip my hair Bonnie ask ' who was that ' she said I was because answers  when I saw someone and smirk and he said ' hello Bonnie miss me ' he said and the guys turn around and Bonnie and elena scream ' STILES  ' and jump at him  and I laugh .
       Stiles pov 
I was laugh as Bonnie and elena  jump  me and we fall on the ground and I said ' girls can't breathe ' I said and they laugh at me we got up from the ground and Caroline jump in my arms and said ' welcome home' she said then Bonnie ask ' so Caroline when where you going to tell me my cousin was in town ' she said and Caroline  flip her hair and said with a sassy tone  '  well it wouldn't be a surprise with you would have know miss bon bon ' she said and Bonnie roll her eyes at the nickname .
  I roll my eyes and said ' I'm staying here for good ' I said with and grinned , and elena squealed  and jump down  and said ' we are going to throw a party for your welcoming ' she said and their was a cough we turn around and I saw nice piece  of hunk and Caroline yawn and said ' oh that boring Damon, the hit brother Stefan,  sexy elena brother Jeremy  and Matt' she said with a yawn  and said '  come guys it shopping ' he squealed me and the rest groaned  as we left the grill .

Here chapter 2