surprise guest

Stiles pov
I rolls my eyes and said ' i really dont care what you have say peter and chris and how the fuck you know where im at ' i said peter came up and said ' erica is dead and the pack are looking for because some think you did it ' i snorted and said ' please that 2 cent slut dont have the my time of day to think about and allison already told me like couple month of ago ' i said to him .
Chris said ' allison talk to you ' he said i groaned and said ' duh dude me are her beside boyd and my puppy isaac are my true friends ' i snap back to  him .
I said ' it really not so nice to see you creepy wolf and wolf hunter but it my bed time so please leave and dont have warned you .i told them looking at chris knowing how already knew about mtyisc fall .
Chris look at peter and said ' he right peter we need to leave fast because of this town also have supernatural in it ' he said and i just groan and tbeir was a knock on my door i open it and saw and say ' my favortive two brother Stefan  and thee idiot himself damon at their services ' i said and damon snarl a little stefan said ' we smelled a wolf  and hunter here 'he said and let them in .
And told them ' it okay guys peter isnt like tyler  he just turn into like one of those on tv with the face and claws  and they are about to leave 'i said chris and peter then said ' just keep a look out some meant come this way so be careful i know i should have bite you first then scott ' he said and i roll my eyes as they left .
Damon look at me and said ' aho the hell are they ' he said i said ' i was in a werewolf pack in beacon hills  peter hale is just a creepy wolf who bite my friend scott  turned him into a werewolf ' i said and stefan said ' what did they  want ' he said i snorted and said ' there was a 2 cent slut name erica who fuck my ex boyfriend and was found dead like after month i move here some think i killed like bitch please she probally piss off a another alphas or some random guy and they killed that slut so we dont have to worry about them 'i said and they nodded and i said ' it time for my sleep and see you at school stefan and damon dont get into trouble ' i said and close the door  went to my bedroom  went to sleep .
Unkown mate pov
Ugh when can stop playing this stupid game and just kill him already ' said kia and i look at and slap him  across the face and said 'listen  you useless scrambag of a worm we do i said or you be on my kill listen got it 'i told him and he groaned and said 'why play this  mind game  anyway  ' he said ' i laugh and said 'so i can wait for the perfect moment  to make my move remeber  the plan dont  fuck up dumbass 'i told him

Here another update