1950 mytisc fall

Fake mate pov

It was in 1950 mytisc fall when i lost my precious Nathaniel  to the hand of klaus .
I was walking in town making girls the faints and the mans jealous of envy  that when i spotted him in the bakery  nathaniel james  west . His  was the most beautiful man i have seen  he even didnt buy my stupid dating pick line .
His dark black hair and brown eyes when his roll at my jokes and said  ' really 'he laugh and i said ' well you have make me drawed too you ' i said and he gave a look and said ' how ' he said ,i said ' you make melt every time you smiled and laugh  you havent falling in for any of my pick of lines you the only person that i have falling in love with ' i said he blush .
That fetal nite  of his  death
I was walking into the wood  when i smelled blood and the scent of nathaniel , i speed  into the wood and i spot and saw the one and only klaus mikealson drawing my Nathaniel and grab by the throat  and he laugh and said ' us monster dont dersver love or happiness  ' he said and left the scene  and i drop to my knee and said  'dont leave me  please ' i said looking down at him and he smiled ' it okay i will always be with you ' he cough blood  and closed  his eyes  and i howled so loud then ever before .
To this day i will take my revenge  on klaus for killing my Nathaniel.  Even those his mate look like  nathaniel.  Im going make him feel losing someone his love .