Seven

I woke up to my alarm going off, feeling exhausted and wanting to go back to bed. I laid there for a while and eventually found some energy to get out of bed. In my cleaning frenzy last night, I had managed to pick out my clothes for today.  I got changed with some difficulty but managed on my own for the second day in a row. I grabbed my bag and quickly packed everything I needed inside it and then wheeled to the kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal and waited for James to arrive.

He was late. I mean of course he was. "Lets go, we're late!" He says as if I didn't already know. I rolled out the house and closed the door behind me. Struggling at that part but I managed. I rolled up to the car and smiled at James who was holding the door open for me. I transferred in and he took my chair apart and put it in the back. He shut my door and got in on his side. He looked over at me and smiled before pulling away.

We arrived at school twenty minutes later and met up with Chloe, Lea and Bandit, who was doing a good job at being a good boy. "So what's the plan for today?" I asked everyone. We had gone back to the same corridor we were down yesterday, expect today I wasn't in tears. "Well. I've got one class with you both and I think Lea has two?" "Yes I've got two with you and James." Lea responded. I looked down at James who was sat on the floor next to my chair. He looked up at me and smiled. "Well all my classes are with you Jamie but I've got a few with Chloe and Lea. Oh and Bandit." James says. We sit there for a while and talk, discussing what we were gonna do at lunch. In the end, we decided we'd eat out by the tree me and James were sat at yesterday. Once the bell had rung, me and James left to go to form and Lea and Chloe went their separate ways.

Classes were boring and nothing happened. We literally had to take notes for the four whole lessons we sat through. even with Chloe and Lea there it was still a little boring. At least I didn't fall asleep. But I did learn that most of the teachers would rather ignore me then talk to me. That was found out when I was putting my hand up and they picked on the kids who were sat there unsuspectingly minding their own business. Yeah not great. But oh well. Their loss not mine.

By lunch time all I wanted to do was sleep. Me and James were sat under the tree waiting for Chloe, Bandit and Lea to arrive. He hadn't been much of a douche today but there were a few times he was. Like that time where he didn't hold the door open for me and it started closing on my chair. I then had to yell at him to catch it just in time. Oh and the time where he thought standing in front of my chair was a good thing to do. As I said, he's still being a douche. But he's a lovable douche. We just sat there enjoying our food until Lea and Chloe arrived. Chloe took off Bandits vest and he was a free boy. He was sniffing and getting pets off of all of us. But he was ready to do his job at any moment we found out when he suddenly ran over to Chloe and laid on her lap, dpt it's called. It's when a dog puts pressure on you to release some hormones in your body to get you feeling better. Astro will do this for me when I'm becoming anxious to keep it at bay. I smiled and looked away, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable and finished eating my lunch. We all spoke and in the end we decided we'd all come back to my house after school to watch a few movies together. Bandit had gotten up and Chloe handed me a ball thrower and a tennis ball to throw for him. I threw the ball a good twenty times but the pup didn't seem too tired I however, was more then exhausted now. I was ready to sleep there and then. My spoons had all been used up that's for sure. "Why don't we go to the fields?" I ask everyone. "Sure." Chloe replies standing up. She puts the lead on Bandit and we all get ready to get going. "Uh James. Would you be a gentleman and push me please. I know I said not to touch my chair, but just this once I need to you push me please." I ask with a smile knowing he would oblige as it's me. "Okay." He says handing me his bag to put on my lap. "Douche." I reply with a little laugh. He pushes me all the way to the field where we all find a place to sit and this time James throws the ball for Bandit. I must admit his were going a lot farther then mine were and we could tell Bandit was getting tired. "Bandit come!" Chloe shouted as Bandit was running after the ball. He skidded to a halt and immediately ran back to us. "Very impressive." I reply sleepily. "Good boy. Okay!" Chloe days before Bandit immediately goes back to getting the ball, this time he ran back to us and laid down letting us know he was getting tired. "James, come!" I shout. He turns his head to me and comes running back from the field. We all burst into laughter once he had retuned with a thud to the ground next to me. I looked down at him once I gained my breath back and he was pouting at me. "Good boy." I add, patting him on the head which makes us all burst into laughter yet again. Bandit must think we are crazy. We had just managed to stop laughing with the occasional giggle from me when the bell had rung. One more hour and we're free, one more hour and I can sleep. Hallelujah.  We say our goodbyes and arrange to meet at James car after school.