Chapter 6: Move In Day

We spent most of the night over at Destiny's packing up her stuff and listening to her mother blowing up. Once we zipped up her last bag of ten. Zipping I mean me sitting on the top as she zipped it up.

She sat next to me on the suitcase and checked her phone. "It's pretty late.. Do you just want to stay the night?"

Wow.. Did not see that coming. "Won't your mom go insane of she catches us in the same bed?"

"Jake.. We already had sex. In your car. What difference would it make? It's just a bed."

She had a point. Car sex is better. Then she came in. "You better not be having sex little lady! And the boy has to go."

We both burst out laughing while her mom went red. "Mom, Jake already took care of that. And he's staying. So just get out."

I saw her hand and grabbed it before it made contact with her daughters face. "Parents don't hit their children. I can see why she hates you." I practically threw her out locking the door. I turned around and saw Destiny's jaw dropped.

"Jake.. I had no idea you where so protective."

I looked at her and said, "My parents weren't all that caring..." I couldn't even look a t her while I was saying it...

Then I felt arms around my waist, "But you're are so caring it's adorable.. Come on, it's late. Why don't we just get in bed and watch whatever's on tv?" She changed topic, thank god. 

"Sounds like a plan." I got up and picked her up which wasn't hard, and dropped her on the bed while I took off my jeans to get more comfortable.

She was blushing a red I've never seen before. "You're blushing... You've seen my dick.."

"And? I'm not used to it." She said as she stripped down to just a bra and underwear that made me change colors.

I looked at her and she had her mouth covered like she was trying to hold a laugh back. "Aww Jakey is blushing!" And before I could realize what she was doing, a flash blinded me. Then her fingers where moving a mile a minute.

"You're not posting that are you?" I plopped on the bed and grabbed for her phone but she yanked it away with that evil little smile that I knew she had.

"Yeah, and you're a little too late. Already on Twitter." Dammit.

~Destiny's p.o.v.~

I couldn't deny it anymore. Jake has turned me around completely. I normally wouldn't be in a old pair of boxers that I kinda stole from Ashley when he dumped me and a bra. I never saw him actually turn red. And now that I have it on camera, I can show my friends that he's  the one.

~3 hours later after being asleep~

Flashback:

"Why are you doing this?!" I begged him to stay. But he couldn't. 

"Because. You're too clingy! I hate clingy women. You don't even have a fanatsy. You're boring! Now give me my underware!" 

Ashley's dumping me for being boring? "No! You don't have emotions like normal people! You're just a jackass player!"

His body language was shocked but I could tell he wasn't. "And you just now realized it?! God you're fucking stupid! Give me my damn underware and I'm outta here!" 

"I said no! Put your damn pants on and get the fuck out! I hate you Ashley Purdy! And I hope you fucking die in a ditch!"

He put his pants back on without his damn boxers and stopped at the door. "You are nothing but a whore like the others! Go work in a strip bar you slut!" and slammed the door behind him.

End of flashback

It must've been at least three hours after I'd fallen asleep and awoke to the sound of my own scream of rejection all over again. Then I felt arms around me and tried fighting them off.

"Woah, Dest, it's okay. It's me, Jake remember?" The sound of his voice snapped me back into real life again. Then I dissolved into tears.

THE NEXT DAY

I couldn't have jumped out of bed fast enough. I was finally moving in with Jake! It's finally coming true! I pulled on the last outfit I had layed out: Black and red Tripp pants, black sneakers and a BVB shirt with spiked bracelets on each wrist. I was dressed before he even woke up. So, I decided to take another picture and post it to twitter.

"That better not got posted.." Uh oh.. He was on his side and saw through his massively long hair.. Then he sat up and actually got a good look at me. 

"Woah.. Even in all that black you're still gorgeous. Talk about a wake up call.."  I looked away, blushed bright red.

~Jake's p.o.v.~

I woke up to a bright flash. Great. Then I rolled over and couldn't feel anyone next to me. No.. Not again.. "Morning sleepy head!" that's when I got a good look at her,  fuck she's gorgeous. Black and red pants, a bvb shirt., black shoes with spiked bracelets on each wrist. Fuck. And I thought only certian women could pull that off. 

"Come on Jake.. I'm already dressed. I want out of this house.." And with that I got up stretching

pulling on the same pair of jeans I had on last night

"Ready to get the hell out?" with a bag in hand. She pulled that big smile on and grabbed two bags. Then we had to get passed the monster. We  took off hoping we wouldnt be seen.  The when we got to my car, she was already there.

"Leaving so soon?" Trying to sound innocent.

"Yes. To get away from you! I told you I was moving in wit Jake! And you cant stop  me!!"

"Fine! Go live that ungrateful boy! I never cared about your sorry ass!" Then she bolted out the door without a single word or tear. Defiantly a strong one.

~Later that day~

Once everything was unpacked and settled in we where watching one of her weird animated movies in bed. We finally got her out of that house and into my arms forever. Nothing can break us.