Chapter 13: Revenge.

-Ashley's point of view-

God damn it all. That fucking asshole broke my beautiful face. The doc at the hospital said their would be minor scarring but I was still resisting stitches. I'm going to murder Jake for this. And his fucking girlfriend. Destiney. She is one hell a piece of work. She used to be my girlfriend before I caught her riding the dick of another dude. I'm so sick of being hurt physically and emotionally.  I spend most of my time helping that asshole and he practically breaks my jaw. As I rummage through a drawer to find my eyeliner I find a old picture of Destiney and me. Her hair always stuck out with it being that crazy red. Her eyes a crazy neon green with all the black she was wearing.

I couldn't help but think back to that memory:

-FLASH BACK-

"Come on Ashley!" she pulled me with her as her long hair blasted me in the face as we ran to a carnival she was begging me to go to for two weeks now.

"Slow down Dest! You're going pop my arm out of it's socket!" which was true since she was dragging me by my feet. She was so excited when I agreed to take her after being famous for a while. The fans will ending wrecking our time together. We got famous quick after the second record which was unusual for most bands.

"But I want to ride the ferries wheel! we could kiss at the top!" Girl knows me better than know myself. We would end up making out.