Chapter 18

"Fuck," it comes out breathlessly, "for a sub your dick is so good."

My fingers trace his neck very lightly. "Don't you dare fucking cum, or I'll punish you, but dick as yours makes me want to become your cum dump. Though that's here nor there, I'm still the boss here, you don't control shit."

I do it I wrap my hand around his throat and look him straight in the eye. "Oh how you're dying to cum now."

I feel it rush into me, it fills me with warmth instantly. "Bad dog, I told you couldn't cum." I smirk and hop off. "Punish time, punish time." I sing with glee.

"I have all this cum in me. Such a shame if I would go to waste, and you didn't even get to taste me yet. Two in one." I grab it quickly as it hangs at the end of the bed. I weave through my fingers. A leash.

I'm surprised I got him into that collar so easily. He's a bad dog.

"Bad doggy, now dogs don't talk hun remember that. They bark and whimper." I hook the leash on his collar and yank him off the bed and onto the floor. "Did that hurt?"

He shakes his head yes and whimpers. "Cute doggy."

"Do you want it?" I wrap the leash around my arm as I pull them from their collar closer and closer to me.

They walk on all fours slowly to where I sit.

"Yes," they say panting as the collar restricts any unnecessary breaths.

"Then eat it like the bad dog you are."

He crawls between my legs and goes down quickly, my breath hitches ever so carefully.

"Keep doing just that, you're real good at this. You were trained well."

~~~~~

I feel my hand on her leg and it's bumpy. I lift my hand up from her leg and look over very slightly. Little lines run up and down her legs. She rocks her hips back and forth and the scars are even more pronounced.

Some of these looks like self harm others are not. It freaks me out but she doesn't notice as pleasure runs through her body and curls her toes.

She pulls me up and gives me a kiss it's long and full of tongue.

"Hey I taste sweet." She smiles and then collapses me on her. Embracing me and tracing my skin with her finger tips.

My body softens and relaxes on hers before she tilts and falls over bringing me down with her and I pull myself on the couch.

"Thank you. I had a good time." She faintly says as she holds me.

I don't understand her. I don't understand this but I'm not going to push her away.

I lay with her lightly tracing her skin as she does with mine until she falls asleep on the couch. I get up and leave her placing a blanket over her body so she doesn't get cold.

I get dressed and head out meeting up with Kitty. I'm trying to find information and I know Kitty must know something.

I get to her room and knock. She answers quickly and invites me inside but I don't have time for that.

"What's with Raven?"

"What do you mean?"

"We had sex, she has scars on her thighs and after we were done she held me until she fell asleep."

"She's like me, our past are the same in a way, you know my past already but she hasn't said much about hers. It doesn't surprise me the self harm tho I didn't notice it maybe because I've gotten familiar with it on my own body. You do realize though you're the first guy she's had sex with here at least." She explains her voice low and full of sorrow.

It clicks. "I didn't realize that and it kinda makes sense now."

The silence stretches between us before she shatters it, "where even is she?"

"Back in my room. After cuddling me for like thirty minutes she fell asleep."

"I see. I think I'll come and get her and bring her to her room." She closes her door behind me and taking that as the cue I walk to my room.

When we get inside she's still fast asleep and Kitty picks her up with only a bit of difficulty.

"Wait how are you gonna get in her room?" I ask and she turns around with a smirk.

"Red isn't the only one with a master key." Before turning around and leaving.

Kitty always a mystery then again she's one of the oldest here.

~~~~~

I place her on her bed gently. Placing a blanket over her and turning around to leave.

Nahhh. I turn back around and get under with her. Bringing her close and hugging her as she sleeps. I feel her warmth and her heart. All so relaxing all so comforting in this dark world.

Authors note: I just wanted to make a quick note on something. Thank you for all of the support, this story now has 5k reads and I'm actually pretty happy with that as this is my first time writing erotica and I really don't know if Im doing it right. It's more like me exploring. Anyway thank you.