Chapter 15

I go to see her. I wonder what she thinks of the list? We have no episodes together except like the last one but everyone is in there.

I stand in front of her door ready to knock when I hear her talking to someone. I can't hear the second person just her.

"Yeah, I know. I could guess as much."

"Mhm, I didn't even think those things still existed. I'm kinda shocked to be honest with you."

"You sure? Like yeah I know I did it but it's been a while."

"I could cram something out for that. Do you have my links still for reference, like I said again it's been awhile."

"Okay thanks. I didn't expect to get your call though. I was just gonna go with it."

"I'll do my best. Tell him hello for me and to get into contact with me. I kinda miss him, I just never stayed in touch because I met my ex during my career."

"Oh no he didn't know anything. He was more into the teen section, you know he was already the biggest sadist other actors wouldn't make him wild."

"Goodbye. I will do as told."

My hand is frozen, just ready to knock on the door. I knock and within seconds it opens and she smiles happily when she sees me.

"Hi Kitty! Wanna come in?"

"Sure." I get out. I walk into her room and sit on her couch. She goes and brings me a drink, tapping the cold drink to my cheek.

"What's up?" She says sitting in front of me on the coffee table.

I look down at the drink, it's ice tea extra sweet. Odd, didn't think someone would like the same thing as me. "I just wanted to talk about the list with you."

"Oh yeah that. Are you excited about your scenes. I don't know what they're gonna make me do for some of them or how to even do them but I'm excited for it."

"What has you so happy?"

"Me? Well," she sighs loudly. "I'm trying to go back to who I was, who I loved to be. I even made an appointment with my old therapist earlier, she's happy to have me back. Oh yeah the Host is looking to make me into a Sadist."

"What...why?" I say blank at what to say. What is the Host up too.

"Cause of these things." She hooks up her computer to her TV and presses a link in an untitled email.

The screen goes fuzzy and then a video opens up with a person looking into the camera to close.

"Say hi bitch." A voice spits out.

"Hi." The person says in seconds.

"Good puppy." The woman's face is grabbed roughly and a slightly brighter eyed Raven gets in the frame with her. She presses their faces together before speaking. "Welcome to the Sex School."

She pauses the video and looks up at me. "I was the best and most requested "teacher" as we called it there even tho some even called me the vice principal. My character loved punishing people no matter who. "Students" or "parents" or anyone else in between. You know what subject I taught," she laughs wholeheartedly. "English. When you come in you usually play a student and I did for a bit but even then my character was the bad girl who fisted her teachers."

"Can you show me more?" I'm taken back by all of this but I have to find out more about this side of her I didn't know existed.

She gives me a wicked smile and walks over to me so she stands in front of me. "At a price."

"What's that price?"

"Well I haven't done that kind of thing in ages. I was wondering if you could help me a little and give me some pointers." She bends down so her face is leveled with mine. Her eyes are soft and she looks adorable.

"That's fine by me, who's gonna be the third?"

"Oh the Host already told Sunny I was gonna play a game with her and I had to tell you that you would be part of it." She stands up and goes to her closet pulling out some clothes she dresses in front of me.

I take in her body, some areas are covered in scars. They decorate and dance upon her body. Besides that her skin is flawless, her body petite but is subtly sexy and slutty. She slips on a black skirt and a harness with no underwear in sight. She places a white button down over her harness. Slips on black stockings with bows on them and finally places on heels. She takes out more clothes and throws it on me.

"Stop staring and change," her words are cold. Is she getting into it already?

I place on the outfit. It's a skirt but unlike her there's no top. She comes up to me and places pasties on my nipples without any words. She places a collar on my neck.

"Kitty can you give me your hands?" She says behind me. I place my hands behind me and she ties them with incredible speed. "Good girl, let's go."

She holds me by the back of my neck using the collar as we walk down the hallway. "You know I was looking at your profile and you're younger than me."

"Really? You look much younger than me." Her older than me, I always thought I was older by a couple of years.

"I was surprised too don't worry." She stops and we stand in front of a room. Sunny's room.

She knocks on the door and Sunny opens it wearing a similar outfit to us but her shirt says Slut in Training.

"It looks so good on you. On the floor you two."

She puts me on the ground along with Sunny.

"School is now in session." She says as she slams the door shut.