Once Conner was down to his underwear, too embarrassed to take them off just yet, he sat back against the headboard. To Braden's amusement, he crossed his arms just like the former. Like he was mocking him.

  Braden took off his own pants, his aching member thanking him for a little more freedom. Being pressed up against the constraint of jeans hurt, especially when you were as hard as Braden.

Conner's wide eyes fell on the obvious bulge in Braden's boxers. He looked huge... Conner couldn't wrap his head around how it would ever fit.

Conner's gaze snapped up to meet Braden's soft dark ones. "You don't have to take it if you don't want to," He said gently.

He would never force Conner into doing something he didn't want to do. No matter his urges or wants, no still meant no. It didn't matter if they were mates. If Conner didn't give consent, it was rape. Braden was a lot of things, but a rapist definitely wasn't on the list.

Conner scoffed, lifting his chin. "I'm not some p#ssy. Besides, why aren't you the one bending over for my d*ck? I'm the predator here." Conner flashed his extended fangs in a wicked grin.

     Braden cocked an eyebrow. "Because I'm bigger..." his voice grew huskier with each word. "And you're the one who's desperate for my cock." He trailed a finger down Conner's chest.

     Conner visibly shuddered, his bottom lip popping out to form a pout. "I'm not that desperate," he mumbled, but he wasn't up to fighting Braden over it. Because Braden was right... he really needed him to fill him up. Right that moment.

Conner rolled over onto his stomach, lifting his arse into the air. "If you go in dry, I'll f*cking kill you," He whispered.

Braden didn't respond, instead rummaging around in the drawer of his nightstand. Conner complained, yelling at him to hurry up. Finally, Braden pulled out a small tube of lube and some condoms.

A million wacky sayings filled Braden's mind as he looked at the two things in his hands.

Wrap your monkey before you get funky.

Wear a glove while you make love.

Wrap it before you tap it.

Shaking his head, he tugged down Conner's underwear. Braden gave his firm ass a nice squeeze. Conner's teeth dug into his bottom lip as he let out a labored breath.

Braden poured lubricant onto his meaty fingers. Conner waited anxiously, squeezing his eyes closed. Braden prodded his little pink hole with one finger, slipping it in only halfway.

Conner muffled an uncomfortable noise into the pillow. It didn't hurt, it just... it was an intrusion. Something he wasn't used to.

Braden slid the finger in all the way, pressing it up against his walls. He then retracted it before pushing it in, again and again. His movements were slow, but gradually sped up.

"More," Conner pleaded, his legs shaking. His back arched, stomach reaching for the mattress while his bottom just lifted higher.

Braden watched his every move with exhilaration. He added another finger alongside the first, pushing it inside of Conner.