Chapter 14《Who's he?》

Mulai dari awal

"It's a long story..."

"We've got time."

"No we don't," he chuckled, "we're on a Ferris wheel, we'll be down at anytime."

"Yeah, that's true."

"But I can say this, it felt more of a favor than a relationship."

"Okay, now that you're ready for a real relationship... have you met someone?"

He rubbed his neck, "don't worry you'll be the first to know if I do."

I smiled.

________________

It was five minutes before I, Stella and Kendal had to go to English class and they were both nowhere to be found.

I took out my notes from my locker and I was about to leave for the class before I heard echoes of laughter. I turned around to see Kendal amid his team-mates, laughing.

"Bro, you can't be serious." One of them laughed.

"I know, it's hilarious," Kendal replied.

I wanted to go to him, but I refrained. Sometimes I forget he's so popular.

I turned around and began walking in the direction of my class, when Kendal yelled, "Julie!"

I froze on the spot and turned around slowly. I met the gazes of his team-mates as I faced them.

He tapped some of their shoulders and walked towards me, "Don't we have English together?"

I stared at him, "Yeah we do... but I thought you'd want to sit with them."

"What are you talking about? We've been sitting together for this class for over a month now, why would I just change my mind?"

"I dunno. I just guessed."

"Let's go." He chuckled.

We go into the class and moments after Stella came in and sat at my other side.

Our English teacher, Miss Rose, walked in.

"Good day, class."

"Stella, where were you?" I whispered.

"I'll tell you after the class," she whispered back.

Then we both relaxed back on our sits and turned our attention to Miss Rose.

*****************

"Remember to read chapter 12 and answer the questions on it!" Miss Rose yelled as students rushed out of the class.

And that concluded school for that day. I picked my notes and turned around to see that no one was left in the class other than Kendal.

"Where did Stella go to again?" I asked Kendal.

He shrugged in response.

"That girl," I murmured.

"I think I should head home."

I made a bee-line to the door before Kendal stopped me, "Julie, wait."

"Yeah?"

I turned around to look at him.

"Since our conversation on Friday I've been thinking..."

"Yeah."

"Uhmm... I want to tell you... that I kinda-" Then he was interrupted by one of his team-mates, Asher. "Bro, what are you still doing here? Let's go!"

"What the heck, Asher?" he scowled, "I'll meet you there."

"I think you should just go, we'll talk later." I smiled lightly.

"No... I wanna tell-" he was interrupted yet again by another one of his team-mates.

"Kendal, let's go!"

"Bro-" This time I interrupted him, "Just go, Kendal."

Then he let out a loud breath and looked at me, "Fine. Let's go."

He walked out with the two boys behind him.

I followed their suite and left the class.

Getting outside the school, I saw Stella walking with some guy. He was dressed in a white plain tee, paired with dark blue jeans. His jet-black hair complemented his slightly pale skin, together with his dark brown eyes.

"Julie!" Stella spotted me and jogged towards me with 'him' following slowly behind.

When she got to me, there was still a small distance between him and us.

"Who's he?" I asked her in a whisper.

"He's someone special!" she clapped in excitement.

>>>>>>>>>>>🕵<<<<<<<<<<

I would love to give special shoutout's to...

All you guys!!!

Thank you guys! Like for real I can't thank you enough for 5k+ reads and 1k votes.

You freaking have no idea how much it means to me! Like no idea!

Please continue to;

Vote

Comment

Love y'all😍💋

Preshivipes out👊