She steps inside the elevator with him, not saying a word and Namjoon scoots away to the far back, feeling small with the woman next to him. Taking a better look, her cheek bones were prominent and gaze fierce. She had a well-toned body dressed in dark green and gold and she was so intimating it freaked him out. He wondered if her voice was smooth or articulating deep.

Maybe her voice is actually high pitched. He almost snorted at the thought, it would be funny if it were true.

His held back snicker didn't go unnoticed, his body stiffening and lips seal when she took one glance at him. It was like her eyes were piercing through his soul. He quickly looks away and wishes the elevator went down quicker. When it did, she exits first while checking the time on her expensive wristwatch.

Namjoon creeps out from the elevator second, his body loosening up once she was out of site. Will he see her again? he sort of hopes he doesn't. As he shakes her off from his mind he continues onward to the hotel's cafeteria.

Mind you, the hotel was crazy huge, having acres of land that went for miles...it would be the perfect place to be during a zombie apocalypse. There were four building in total, last time he remembered, building one was the hotel, second building was the cafeteria, the third building is the 'fun zone', and the fourth and final building is 'Club Deluxe'. The third building is called 'fun zone' for the arcades, ball pits, outdoor water parks and swimming pools, etc. It had everything fun you could think of, even a movie theater and retro dinner along with it. The place is mainly for kids but young adults find the fun in it too. 'Club Deluxe' was for young adults and up, a place Byeol and Jocelyn described as 'super fun' but not for his age so he wasn't aloud anywhere near the fourth building because of those two.

He didn't care though, he just really wanted to go to the cafeteria and eat, he's starving. As he took a little walk outside the hotel and towards the second building he stops in his tracks.

'Do they charge you for what you eat?' oh my god.

"Oh my god..." Namjoon wants to grab at his own scalp. They shouldn't right? Last time he was at a hotel they didn't but this is Hotel Deluxe not some decent hotel next to the beach. He should of asked when he had the chance yesterday when Jocelyn literally said 'do you have any questions.' He wants to go back but he's come all this way now and...his stomach was crying.

He sucks in a sharp breath, telling himself, "a hotel is a hotel, they wouldn't charge you, no they wouldn't." so he marches in, and sees the many early birds inside seated and chatting away. Eating really...really good food. His stomach starts to grumble again- louder than the last time due to the smell of breakfast meals invading his senses.

He needs to grab a plate. Stat!

How long was he there? an hour or two maybe. He didn't know, all he knew was that he just ate four plates of breakfast and doesn't regret it one bit. His stomach became round and cheeks puffed. A face of bliss was plastered on his face, a few mini-burps here and there. Though, the euphoria that he had was washed away when a man in a black suit and name tag came up to his single table. He had a tablet in hand and greeted him with a smile.

He chuckles, "You sure have eaten a lot, i'm guessing it was to your like-" he stops mid sentence. The man didn't notice it before, because he didn't have a good look from afar, but the boy looked too familiar to him. He's seen his face on the news and social media for weeks now.

"Kim Namjoon?" The grown man stutters out and the said boy gulps.

"Y-Yes?"

"Oh my it's-" He bows his head gracefully, "It's an honor to meet you, your highness."