Ch 30 | Save me...

Start from the beginning

Startled I jumped seeing the glass vase, broken in the floor into millions of pieces. The water and roses all scattered on the floor.

His chest heaved furiously for more oxygen, instantaneously his eyes darkened as his own arms raised—

My eyes widened knowing where the actions will be led.

"NO! Don't hit her" I held to his arm looking at him with an unbelievable expression.

"Let go!" He growled "motherfucker!" He shouted at his mother.

Mrs. Jeon stood frozen not attempting to move away, she still looked at Jungkook like that little boy from years ago.

"Jungkook?" I was too puzzled to say anything else.

I was horrified.

He's not the child from years ago, he's a changed man —shaded only with the color of darkness. He's now something –someone always predicted to be.

Anger was the only thing he felt, if not it's all he could feel. Rumors may not be believable sometimes —but it can only be to a certain extent.

"She was going to hit you" he gritted his teeth pulling me behind him.

"That does not give you the right to do the same, she's your mother Jungkook" he hands gripping tight with mine, he glared at his mother as she looked at me.

"You shouldn't have stopped him, I d-deserve it I completely forgot my dignity and respect. I'm sorry for bad mouthing y-you? What is your name darling?" Mrs. Jeon asked softly, her eyes could be evading thick tears any moment to now.

Aw, I just wanted to hug her at that moment.

I tried to let go of Jungkook but he just wouldn't budge, he pulled me closer to him holding my hands with his into a possessive grip, he stood not even inches away —glaring at his mother.

I had to make sure to clean the mess on the floor, the water and the glass broken pieces are set everywhere, it's too dangerous to leave it to clean it later.

I bit my lip feeling a light pressure on my shoulders, I looked at Mrs. Jeon feeling my palms sweating crazy.

How can say to her that I'm Mirae, it might be embracing to an extent as she already pointed me as an uh- a whore?

"I- Mrs. Jeon is uh little hard to say... That girl that used to look after your son in exchange for educational support, is me —Mirae-ah; after Paris, I was offered a job in his company so- yeah" I gulped nervously.

I don't even know how to speak to her, I didn't see her for 10 years. Speaking to her feels like a foreign feeling in the tip of my tongue.

"It's really nice to meet you again..." I said giving her a genuine smile.

Jungkook's mother broke into a big smile as a nostalgic expression washed over her broken emotions. What a nice feeling seeing her smile, I haven't forgotten how she treated me but- I just want to think positive. Is it a crime?

"Oh my god, f-for r-real?" She gasped holding her tears in, then she looked at me confused maybe at why I'm in her son's house.