"Mmmhh, okay, honey," Harry mumbles without looking up from his papers.

"You tell me, Hazza, is that Louis over at the Maliks? What does he want to go there for? I didn't even know they knew each other?"

With a jerk my husband is wide awake again. He comes to the terrace and we both look up at the window. To be honest, I haven't seen Harry like this for a long time. His eyes literally burn into the neighbours' windows, his gaze is attentive and his face also exhibits hot spots. What's that supposed to mean?

"Never mind," I say and devoting myself to my plan to go into the garden.

"You know what, darling?" he says now.

"You're right. I really should take a break. I'll come out and we'll relax together."

We lie hand in hand on the sun beds. My eyes are closed and I enjoy the warmth on the skin. Harry's not really calming down. He keeps sliding back and forth on the sunbed making me nervous. When I turn to him, his gaze is back on the window of the Maliks.

"What are you looking at all the time, Harry?"

Caught, he turns to me.

"What the hell is Louis doing with them?"

I shrug my shoulders.

"It doesn't matter. We'll find out sooner or later. And now don't be so grumpy. Enjoy the day with me". 

Harry

Since Taylor mentioned that Louis is at Zayn, I can't concentrate on my work anymore. My friend and publisher really didn't waste any time getting involved with my Zayn. I don't like that at all. I know Lou. Once he's found something interesting, he won't let go so quickly. This is a real burning issue for me, the two to eavesdrop. Does he really only want to be painted or does he expect more? How does Zayn react to his advances? After half an hour I just can't stand it any longer. I have to go to Zayn. So I have to come up with a plausible reason not to worry Taylor.

"Honey?" I'll start carefully.

"Mmhhh", she answers half asleep.

"I'm going to Zayn's for a minute, yeah?"

"Mmhh...what for?" she wants to know.

Her voice is calm and monotonous.

"Once Lou is over there, I'll take my chances. I still have some things to clear up with him...about the book," I mumble.

"Harry, you can't do that. You don't even know why he's there. Maybe you're disturbing!"

Yes exactly, I hope that I disturb. If Louis doesn't keep his hands on himself, then ...

"Don't worry. If it's inappropriate, I'll be right back."

With a bad feeling I walk to the house next door. Zayn will think I don't trust him. After all, he told me that he loves me. I trust him, but I don't trust Tommo. What am I supposed to say why I am here? Undecided about that, I still press the bell button. It takes quite a while until the door opens. A surprised Zayn looks at me.

"Harry? What are you doing here?"

He looks the same as ever, I think. The smock is smeared with paint. His hair is well styled. Haven't found anything suspicious yet. I'm nervous:

"Oh, I just wanted to check on you. What you're doing...," I answer quietly.

Zayn rises an eyebrow. "Okay. It's a bad time, Harry. Because I'm busy."

He doesn't invite me in.

"Okay. Sorry, Zayn. I understand. I really didn't want to disturb you. It won't happen again," I reply sheepishly and deeply disappointed.

Is that how you deal with someone you love? Did he lie to me yesterday?

"Zaaaayyynnn? Who is it? Can we continue where we left off, pleeaase!" I suddenly hear Louis yell from upstairs.

My heart and the time stand still for a moment. Zayn says nothing, he seems embarrassed. Of course I know he's with Zayn. But Lou's question is so intimate, his voice so joyful. I can hardly believe it. Zayn fooled me again.

"Harry, wait," Zayn shouts as I turn around and want to get into my house.

"Hazza". He runs after me, holds me by the arm.

"Don't take this the wrong way. I paint Louis."

"Yes, I hear that. Are you having fun? Do you find it funny to lie to me again and again? Save your apology this time, Malik. I never want to hear it again. I was stupid enough to fall for your sweet-talk again. Why are you doing that?"

He takes me in his arm and holds me tight. With all my strength I try to free myself.

"You don't believe me, do you?"

Zayn's eyes are dark, his face bitter.

"Come on, Haz. Convince yourself!"

Then he drags me into the house, pulls me upstairs. We stop just outside his studio. He presses me against the wall, his hands lie on my chest. He unbuttons my shirt and his soft lips kiss my free upper body.

"You don't believe me, baby," he mumbles against my skin.

I shake my head. Greedily he kisses every spot on my chest.

"You are so beautiful. My God, you are beautiful," he purrs.

Now he looks deep into my eyes.

"I love you baby".

He then kisses me with a passion that makes me dizzy. His lips kiss my neck, my eyes, my nose. After a few minutes, he lets go of me and buttons up my shirt. His eyes are shiny.

"Come on."

Together we enter his studio.

"What took you so long, master of the arts?" asks a sitting still Louis.

When he sees me next to Zayn, he seems a little disappointed.

"Hhhharry, what are you doing here?"

Zayn grins and I am relieved. I reacted too hastily and I am truly sorry.

"Taylor saw you and I wanted to see how the drawing was going," I reply calmly.

"Oh, Zayn and I getting along great, don't we?" Louis beams.

"It's hard to paint Louis. He can't sit still at all," my man replies.

God, I'm crazy about him.

"I don't want to bother any more, Lou. When you're finished, just come over for a chat. We would have to discuss a few more details about the book?"

He nods and Zayn walks me out.

Just before I want to leave, my feelings overwhelm me. Hungry I kiss Zayn's face and my hands reached under his smock. They feel every inch of his soft skin. Zayn moans.

"Baby...I love you. I am crazy about you. I want to draw you, not this babbling idiot," he whispers.

"I want to draw you naked...Now! Let's put him out!"

I gasp into his kisses and shake my head.

"Zayn, that doesn't work. He's not stupid."

Zayn's teeth sink into my neck. I moan.

"I want you," he whispers.

"Now!" He takes me and we disappear into the pantry.