24. Trouble in Paradise

I dedicate this chapter to my faithful reader SueZarry & _A_MOR_. I thank you so much .

Zayn

The very thought of the pale Tomlinson almost makes me vomit. I would never let him touch me. It sent shivers down my spine, thinking about his fingers on my skin. His greasy nature, his shrill voice and the obvious advances make him extremely uninteresting and graceless.

"Forget it, Louis. I don't owe you anything. You don't have any proof. I'm happy with my wife, as you know," I hiss.

"Is that so, Malik?"

He raises his eyebrows and looks at me through his bright eyes. I'm so disgusted by him.

"Then you won't have a problem with me suddenly remembering and telling your wonderful wife that the necklace belongs to your neighbor, will you?"

Full risk, I think. No one has evidence.

"Well, you do what you have to. I never want to see you here ever again after this dinner! I'll finish your portrait; I don't need you for that. I won't forget your face so soon."

Just as I'm about to leave the room, I turn around again and say:

"By the way, unrequited love is a terrible thing. Reality is to admit a failure. Sometimes you have to be able to live with it otherwise it gets embarrassing and just disgusting." So I leave him alone.

Louis

After this stunning rebuff from Zayn I stand a little abandoned and humbled in the living room. I will not give up so easily. I'm a fighting man and always get what I want. And I want this heavenly creature. Never before has anyone fascinated me so much. His words hit me. Who likes to hear such things about yourself.

I'm handsome and quite intelligent. Getting to know women has never been a problem for me. But I'm attracted to men and my lack of restraint has proved to be my undoing. For most people I am too loud, too hectic and boyish. They see the mate in me to whom they tell their worries or who laughs at their dirty jokes. In addition, I'm too choosy. The best is just good enough for me.

I want the creme de la creme - Z A Y N.

At night I dream of him. Everything about Zayn is heavenly; his tanned skin, his muscles, his pitch-black hair, the golden-brown eyes with the long eyelashes and his cheekbones that make everyone else around him seem unimportant. I dream of him touching my skin and my senses.

I'm not done with you yet, Zayn Malik.

Of course he's right. Now I can't prove anything.To get the thing working, I need more information. The necklace is secondary, so I have to concentrate on other details. How they look at each other speak volumes. At some point the day will come and I'm going to get they both busted, if he doesn't cooperate. After all, what are there video surveillance for? Tomorrow I'll be at Harry's, it's so easy for me to put the camera in a good place.

What's Harry got that I haven't? I keep asking myself that all the time. His skin is milky, his figure curvy and he has curly locks . The only exciting thing about him are his tattoos. Or is it the green eyes that fascinate Zayn so much? Harry is a nice guy, intelligent, eloquent, but a boring bookworm who probably has gentle sex once a week with Taylor.

What did the hot, wild Zayn see in him?

Gigi

I had a strange feeling today and I ponder how this little necklace gets into our pantry. I don't remember ever seeing it on our maid. But neither Zayn nor Louis recognized it.

The senses are now sharpened. My husband left Lou alone in the studio and disappeared for a long time. Where has he been? I don't believe the excuse with the headache because of the paint. Since when does the smell of the paint bother him?

Then all of a sudden, when he noticed I was at home, Zayn came out of some corner of the house. To cap it all, was when Louis mentioned Harry. That's when I became interested. Harry and Zayn get along well, very well. Does my husband have a soft spot for men? But that would be new to me, though. So I'll be watching much more closely. It's absurd and perhaps completely unnecessary and unfair. I don't see what choice I have ?

Harry is very attractive and has that certain something. Zayn likes reserved people. With our neighbour it's these green eyes that could fascinate him. Of course, I don't know exactly.

So something's up right now. Actually, we want kids. The dream of a big family seemed close. What's going to happen? Can children save a marriage that may be falling apart? Well, that's speculation, not fact. All I want is our happy ending and a baby. I'd been careless with my birth control pills before, and now I just didn't use them.