Chapter 11: Blood Hoarders

✧✦✧✦✧✦Eijiro's PoV✧✦✧✦✧✦✧

The motorcycle repair shop is open for business again...

It is a busy day at the shop. Toki Asano is back at serving customers as a waitress, Shoto Mamuro is back at repairing his client's motors, while I am back with my filthy suit assisting Shoto.

Shoto shouted, "Eiji! hand me the wrench." I handed him the wrench. He shouted again, "Eiji! Can you bring me a water, please?" So, I left to get a water.

It is getting hot and more and more customers are coming. This must be the cost of closing the shop for days...

As I enter the kitchen to get some water, I looked at Toki to see how she's doing.

She is somehow doing pretty fine. As in, she looks calm while entertaining the waiting customers by having a conversation with them. I guess she is more used in her work, unlike me who thought these are all getting intense. Well, maybe because I'm quite new...

After the busy day, Shoto Mamuro announced to us that we earned more today, unlike the previous days they had. He said that this is history, and so, it must be celebrated.

We then headed to a nice ramen house and even invited sir Shiro Yamamoto.

Shoto, raised his drink, and shouted, "Cheers! We earned more profit today. Congrats to all!"

Toki, rolled her eyes down, "Except Shiro. I don't know why you invited him even though he's not part of the business."

"Well... He did told me that he got promoted. So... He's part of the celebration!"

I was surprised, "Oh wow, congrats sir Shiro."

Toki replied as well, "Yeah, congratulations, Shiro. That was unexpected, but wow."

We both clapped our hands to him as we congratulate him. Shiro bowed down to us as he thanked us.

After a while, Shiro and Shoto started to drink.

Toki Asano, who remembered how heavy Shoto was, warns Shoto not to drink too much, "Shoto! Don't drink too much!"

Shoto, who is feeling tipsy, doesn't want to lose from Shiro, "I just wanna beat Shiro in the drinking challenge..."

"No! Shiro always lasts longer than you. He even drove us while you were down and drunk. It's like he only get tipsy, never getting drunk, unlike you."

"Oh... you're a strong drinker, Shiro... Cheers!"

Toki, face palmed. Shoto and Shiro cheered, while me and Toki were just laughing at Shoto, because he is already quite drunk.

After the celebration, we managed to convince Shoto not to drink too much and that he just wanna call it a day. Shiro insisted to drive us home, and because of that, we are grateful to him.

It was another memorable day, but then I thought of something, 'Where is Ryu Akimoto?'

Early in the morning, we had breakfast. As we eat our breakfast, I curiously asked Shoto, "Where is Ryu? I mean, I didn't miss him, but where was he these past days?"

Toki smirks, "Nah, you definitely missed him."

I looked at Toki and made an angry glare at her.

Shoto laughed from the two of us, "Hahaha. Who knows? I'm pretty sure he had a mission of his own."

My eyebrows furrowed at him, "What kind of mission? Rescue mission? Assassination mission? Recruiting mission?"

He shrugged, "Probably either some rescue mission or some assassination, but I guess he is more of an assassination mission, because it's what he does."