No longer was she the innocent Starfire I knew when I was still Robin when she had just came to Earth. Now she was this curvy and well-endowed woman who wasn't afraid of showing off some skin. Even Bikini's would be offended by the amount of skin her suit (if you can even call it that) showed off.

She had nice long toned legs that stretched across the floor under the table, and her breasts were so rounded and endowed, especially when she was pushing them up with her arms crossed under them. Even when she was mad, she was beautiful.

"Do you remember me?" Donna asked as she was now kneeling to Kory with a hopeful look in her eye, "my name is Donna, we were friends," she tried to grab Kory's hand, to reassure that she was in safe hands now, but Kory was not the same Kory as before. Instead Koey and snatched her hand away and her eyes flared green, and there was a little fiery tint to her hair.

"Don't touch me," she seethed, causing the three of them to step back just a bit. Kory looked to Batman, "Where's Jason?" she asked.

Bruce looked to Wonder Woman who nodded and led Kory out of the room, "not the person you remember, is it?" he asked, but it felt like he was only asking me.

"Batman," Raven spoke, "what happened?" she asked.

Manhunter stood behind Batman, and Bruce stepped away, giving Manhunter the room to speak. "It is common among Tamaraneans to tap into a power they hide for emotional closure; this in English dialect can also be referred to as selective amnesia."

"What did she choose to forget?" asked Gar as he learned to keep his distance from the Alien princess.

"Being a Titan," Manhunter said simply, "he memories of from she was a Titans seemed to have been compromised, only fragments remain." "What does she remember?" Donna asked.

"She remembers her planet banished her to the wrath of Gordanians, the torture, the abuse coming from her sister, and she remembers the pain that stemmed from love," he turned, and then pointed his eyes towards me, "she remembers Nightwing."

The room grew quiet until Garfield finally spoke up again, "where's Vic?" he asked.

"I sent him to do investigating on what Starfire had been doing on the Island for the past five years, to see if she left any traces of her former life on the island," he explained.

"I think he is contacting us now," Flash said as he worked at the computers, pulling a holo-screen from the computer and projecting it in the middle of the rounded table meant for major leaguers.

"Can everyone hear me?" he asked. The camera showed off where Star had lived on the island. It was, to say the least very tropical. Although it was apparent that she didn't clean up much. A lot of her clothes were scattered onto the ground, mainly bikinis, and underwear. "Dang, the girl really lost herself," he said. "Smells like outdated cologne and perfume in here."

Cyborg continued to travel through the spaceship where he found an alien telegraph, "see if you can pull up any files on the computer," Batman ordered.

"I can try," Cyborg said as he saw him messing witha few wires, eventually getting it to turn on. "Okay, it looks like she has home videos...that last about two years...umm do I even want to know what these videos recorded?" Cyborg chuckled.

"Yes," Batman said sternly, "they were probably video diaries," he told himself and ushered Vic to continued.

"Okay, here we go..." Cyborg said and pressed on some random dated video.

"I can't recall the date anymore, but I believe it's been seventy days since I arrived on the island..." we all watched heartbreakingly as we watched a telegraph from the old Star. She seemed heavily broken and on the brink of self-destruction. "These days it's hard to recall the password to this computer, and I can't remember how I got here or the names of the people I keep seeing in my head..." she continued to explain. "I'm slowly losing my sense of self as that man is haunting my every thought, but I predict that in a few days I won't even recall his name."