Chapter 10: Brasília

Isabel's POV

My eyes fluttered open the next morning. It felt still like a dream - James did really kiss me. A smile formed on my lips as I remembered last night. The dinner with the team had been nice even if I still tried to ignore them, they managed that I forgave them at the end.

Gladly Martina hadn't been invited to the dinner, so it had been just the guys, Amanda and I. Most of the time I had spent talking to James, Mario and Amanda. Of course the guys had seen that James kissed me in the locker room so they tried to tease us with it but because I was still angry at them, it didn't really work out. Because they realized that, they decided to do something for me - and with something I mean they sang for me. Trust me, it didn't sound that good so I had to forgive them or they would've kicked us out of the restaurant because of the loud hurtful singing of the guys.

All in all it had been a great night - and not just because of the fact that the guys wanted me to forgive them or because they won the match; but it actually seemed like there would be more between me and James.

Like he felt that I thought of him, he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "Good morning beautiful." He whispered in my ear with his sleepy voice. I shivered lightly and turned around to face him, a smile on my lips. Yes, I had slept cuddled up to him last night and no, we didn't. We just started to get closer to each other, I needed some more time for that but that didn't stop me from spending my night with him. Waking up next to him and his face being the first one to see, the day could just start great.

"Good morning handsome." I replied and cuddled up to him, putting one arm around him. I hid my face in his neck and I felt him shiver lightly, as I breathed a kiss on his bare skin. It didn't took him long to put his hand under my chin to lift up my face. Our eyes met and I smiled at him, which caused him to smile back. Short after I felt his lips on mine so I closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss.

IF someone would've told me weeks ago that I'd wake up once in the arms of James I would've shook my head. I never would've thought he coul feel the same way for me as I did for him - at least I thought that, not that I had or him had confessed the feelings to the other person, but the way he kissed me, the way he looked at me made, me melt inside.

I pulled lightly away from him and opened my eyes. He put his hand on my cheek and stroked softly over it. Guess we both didn't really know what to say, but the silence between us wasn't uncomfortable - the opposite. "Eventually we have to stand up from the bed." I said grinning as he rested his head in my neck.

"Eventually, but not now." He mumbled. We ended up lying next to each other, cuddling for a while until we heard a knock at the door. James frowned as he turned around. "Are you expecting someone?" He shook lightly his head. "Not really no... probably one of the guys." He said before he stood up, as again someone knocked at the door. I looked after him, admiring the sight. How could I not? That body tho.

I sat up abruptly as I heard Martina's high voice. What the hell was she doing here? Was my first thought and then the other was I needed to do something to show her that she had to back off when it went about James. I stood up, and put on James shirt - he had gone just in his boxers to the door so...

His shirt ended under my butt - he was taller than me so no surprise. "James? Who is it?" I asked playing dumb while I made myself on the way to the door. I looked at him and saw that he was about to say something but as soon as he saw me, he closed his mouth. Guess he hadn't expected me in his shirt. I placed myself next to him and looked at Martina, who wasn't looking really happy about my presence. "Morning, Martina." I said politely. She faked her smile. "Morning, Isabel." I could hear it in her voice, that she lovelier would've said something else. "What's up?" I asked and looked at James, who put his arm around my waist.

"Martina just wanted to ask if I'd be in go sight seeing with her." He said, while he leaned in to hide his face in my neck. I shivered as I felt his warm breath on my skin. "Well..." I tried to focus myself which wasn't really easy when I could feel his lips so close to my neck. "I hope you told her that you're going to spend your day with me." I managed to end my sentence and he chuckled lightly.

"I was about to but you showed up so..."

"I think I leave you two then." I heard Martina say and looked back at her. She was looking at us disgusted. "Bye." Was all I said, before I closed the door in front of her face.

James laughed and turned me around so I was facing him. "Love, you know you don't need to be jealous because of her." He said, before he placed a short kiss on my lips. I pouted as he pulled away.

"I'm not jealous."
"Of course not, how dare of me to say such a thing." He said chuckling before he grabbed my hand and dragged me back more into the room. "We should get ready to go eating something or we'll never make it to do anything else than lying in bed - cuddling. Not that I would have a problem with it but I'm sure Amanda won't be happy about the fact when her best friend ignores her all day... and I don't want her to be angry at me... her condemnatory look the last days was enough for me." I chuckled but agreed with him. He was right, I couldn't let Amanda all on her own and after all she was here because of me.

Some time later, after I had went to my own room to change my clothes, I met James, Amanda and Santiago in the room, where the already were waiting for me to start eating.

"You could've started." I said, while I sat down next to James.

"We've got some manners you know." Amanda said grinning. "Not like some others." She added and I chuckled as she pointed over to Juan and Mario, who were here and eating. Both of them didn't realize it, just James and Santiago laughed about it. Amanda had asked Santiago if he'd join us today - because she didn't want to be walking around alone with a couple - I wasn't even sure if I and James were together now but he hadn't heard her saying that, about which I was glad. Not that I didn't want to know what he'd think about it but the whole thing between us was 'fresh'.

We ate and few time later we had made us on the way to walk around in Brasilia. The guys had the day off; José thought they'd deserve it after all they won their second match.  I was walking next to James and Santiago and Amanda were walking in front of us, talking and laughing - seemed like they both got along great with each other.

"Do you think Amanda would be okay with it when I take you out to dinner tonight? Just the two of us. Not that I don't enjoy having your best friend and Santiago around us but I lovelier spend my time with you alone." James said, and I looked at him with a smile on my lips. "I'm sure she'll be okay with it." He put his arm around me and pulled me close, I leaned my head on his shoulder.

James' POV

The four of us spend a great day together. Couple of minutes ago we came back to the hotel and I had went to my room, while Isa had went to her own together with Amanda.

In one hour I'd meet Isa again, but I had to admit I was missing her already. Spending the day with her was amazing, I was happy about the fact that she had forgiven me. I had felt lost without her the last days. I took a shower shortly and afterwards I got dressed. It didn't take long for me to get ready and I was excited to go out with her. Last time we had gone out for dinner, the evening had ended almost badly - just because I had gotten jealous because of that waiter. I grimaced lightly. I had to admit that I was scared of losing her, so of course I joined in her little game today morning - I did realize that she wanted to make Martina jealous or maybe show her she should stay away from me. Not that she had to worry about that, I wasn't interested in Martina in that way - actually my dislike for Martina was quite strong but I had to act nicely around her, after all she was José's niece and he wouldn't be happy if we would treat her like crap.

I left my room and went over to Isa's. I knocked and while waiting for her to open the door, I looked around a bit. There was no one besides me in the hallway but that didn't bother me - it made me bit confused because it was so quiet in her but well, guess they had all went to eat dinner or something.

I saw the door open and looked back; my mouth fell literally open as I saw her. She looked stunning in that black dress she was wearing. She smiled at me. "Hey."

"Hey, beautiful." I said and pull her close to kiss her. I couldn't get enough. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. "You look amazing." She blushed lightly, which caused me to smile. "Thank you... you look great yourself."
I smiled at her and after I thanked her, I took her hand in mine. "Let's go."