Chapter 6: Jealousy.

Isabel's POV

The next morning I woke up and as I remembered last evening a smile formed on my lips. I yawned before I stood up and got ready - we'd leave Belo Horizonte today and I needed to get ready for that. Gladly I hadn't taken everything out from my suitcase so it didn't take long to pack everything.

After I looked at the clock I left the room with my suitcase and went down. I met José and Mario, both of them wished me a good morning. Mario took my suitcase and brought it to the others; guess the team had been ready before me.

Together with José I went to the room, where the guys were having breakfast. I couldn't prevent myself from looking for James as soon as I entered. It didn't take long for me and my eyes found him. Right in that moment he looked up and our eyes met. That smile he gave me, made me melt inside. God, he was way too handsome. Our eye contact broke as Mario approached him and whispered something into his ear. I had gone over to the table and sat down, while looking over to them. I frowned as James frowned. What did Mario tell him? "Good Morning Isa." I looked away from them, and met a smiling Santiago who placed himself next to me. "Good morning." I replied, a smile back on my lips. I hadn't realized that he had approach me but it didn't bother me that he sat himself next to me. At least I would have someone to talk to during the breakfast - cause the most of the guys had already finished and some of there were already leaving.

"Did you sleep well?" Santiago asked, and I slightly nodded. "Indeed I did. What about you?" Smiling he nodded, while I looked past him to James. James nodded to something that Mario said and stood up. Both of them made themselves on the way to leave the room, but before they exited James looked over to me and winked. I blushed but he probably didn't see it because he left already.

I took a deep breath and concentrated myself on the things Santiago was telling me. I ate and tried not to drift away with my thoughts, which wasn't really easy but I managed to focus somehow.

Couple of time later, we left the hotel all together to go to the airport. We'd fly to Brasilia; I had to admit I was excited to see the capitol of Brazil.

Few hours later we arrived at the hotel we were staying and we all went to our rooms. José told me to meet him in one hour at the reception so I didn't really have time to take a nap or something. I put my suitcase on my bed; took some things out and the hour was over faster as I even realized. I changed shortly and went down.

José was already waiting there - coincidence that James was talking to him right in that moment? "Hey." I said smiling as I stopped next to José. "Isa, there you are. Perfect." José said.

"Hey Isa." James said smiling as he looked at me. Them eyes tho.

"So, it's set then." José said to James, which caused him to look back at his coach.

"Yes. Mario and I will do that." José nodded at James words and turned around as one of his assistant approached him. I looked at him frowning and asked myself what he meant with that. What was set?  And what were Mario and James going to do? I was so trapped in my thoughts that I didn't realize that James had come over to me, so he was standing right next to me. "Can we talk later?" He whispered into my ear and I shivered lightly as I felt his warm breath on my ear. I wasn't really able to say something so I just nodded; my heart was beating so fast it was about to jump out of my chest - yep overreacting here but it felt like that. "Great. See you later." He said, before he left. I looked after him and didn't realize that José had turned his attention to me now - first as he cleared his throat. I blushed lightly as I looked back at him - perfect. It wasn't embarrassing at all that the coach caught me staring at one of his players - sarcasm over here.

"Isabel, I gave your father a promise." Wait what? I frowned as I heard those words coming from José. "A promise?" I asked confused and he lightly nodded.