Chapter 7: 'Not' Good Enough.

James' POV

I frowned as I turned back around and saw that the elevator was gone. Why hadn't she waited for me? "Is everything okay handsome?" I heard Martina's voice and turned back around to look at her. "I think so." I mumbled frowning. Mario had just told me that Isa wasn't going to come out with us tonight so I wanted to ask her if she'd spend the time with me but I guess she didn't want to. "You're coming with us or?" Martina asked, not allowing me to drift away with my thoughts. She was actually pretty but she was José's niece, I wasn't even thinking of starting anything with her. A pretty face wasn't everything a girl needed to win my heart and at the moment I actually would've lovelier be with Isabel than with Martina.

All day I had been waiting for Isa to show up and then she disappeared right after she showed up. I didn't even know which room number she had; guess I would need to ask at the reception.

"I don't think so but I wish you much fun with the others." I replied to Martina's question and she looked disappointed but I didn't care. "You excuse me... I have to do some things." I added, before I said goodbye to her and went over to the reception - I needed to talk to Isa because I couldn't even really think clearly at the moment. My thoughts wandered back to the point I was about to kiss her last night every each minute and that was driving me crazy - mostly because I wished I would've actually kissed her. Why did José have to show up right in that moment? But well, guess it would take some time until I'd find out how it feels kissing her.

Just as I was about to go to the elevator I got stopped from the guys. Perfect. Guess Martina told them that I didn't want to join tonight - they seemed not to be happy about my decision.

Isabel's POV

Right after I entered my room I went to the bathroom to take a shower. Afterwards I made myself comfortable on my bed and it didn't take long until I fell asleep -with James in my mind. I didn't hear that someone knocked at my door; I was too tired.

I wish I could say I slept well but I didn't. In the middle of the night I woke up trembling after a nightmare. I breathed in and out heavily. After deciding to go out to take some fresh air, I stood up from my bed and put some clothes on. I didn't care that it was way after midnight - I needed to get out her a bit and this room didn't have any balcony so.

I left my room and went down - they guy at the reception gave me a warmth smile which I returned but said nothing, I just continued my way out.

As soon as I was outside I felt better, I felt like I could breathe freely now and took a deep breath. I shouldn't go to sleep while I was upset, it always ended that I woke up because of a nightmare. I decided to walk a bit around; gladly our hotel wasn't in the centre of Brasilia - at least I didn't have to worry that some guys would show up here; not that I was thinking going far away from the entrance but well, it felt better knowing that we were bit outside town.

Few steps away from the hotel I stopped and turned around to look at it. It was quite a beautiful hotel tho. In the middle of the night, with all the lights it looked perfect. I slightly bit my bottom lip and couldn't prevent myself from asking, if James was in his room or if the guys were still out. They had to be on time at the practice tomorrow but who knew how long they'd stay out? Enjoying partying with Martina; guess she was the better company than I was because none of them seemed to be bothered that I didn't join - at least none of them had called or texted me why I didn't join them.

Well, probably none of them wanted to have their 'sister' along with them.

I tried to think of something else as jealousy again seemed to overwhelm me. Being jealous wasn't going to help me finding sleep so I needed to think of something else. I closed my eyes and sighed deeply. "That was quite a deep sigh." Surprised I turned around to face him. He was like the last person I had expected here right now at this time.