Everyone slowly turned towards me and stared. I sighed, looked down, and chuckled nervously with a smile before looking back up at them. I held my right arm to keep it from shaking. I think I was about to go into shock or something, but I wanted to finish telling them before that happens to me.

Slayer: Yeah. Atlas made a real monster when they started to treat me like one. And then it got worse when they finally pushed me to the limit and made me snap.

I started to breath heavy, I grabbed both my arms, and I started to shake. Everyone noticed and looked at me with fear, except for Yang, she came up to me and put a hand on my right shoulder.

Ruby: Are you okay?

I shook my head and looked down, trying to hide the tears in my eyes.

Slayer: N-No, I need t-to go calm down for a b-bit. I t-think I'll going o-on one of my w-w-walks through the f-forest.... A v-very enthusiastic walk....

I walk out of the room and then ran towards Emerald Forest as fast as I could. If I was going to go berserk, I don't to do it in a place where people can't see me.

-Yang's POV

Ruby ran out of the room after him, and the rest of us soon were right behind her. But once we went through the front doors of Beacon, we saw Ruby standing at the bottom of the stairs and looking out in the distance.

Yang: Ruby, what's wrong? Where's Slayer?

I said as I walked up to her. She turned to look at me and shook her head.

Ruby: I don't know. I was not far behind behind him when he went through the doors, but, as soon as I went through it he was gone.

We all looked into the distance with Ruby  for a minutes before we decided to go search for him tomorrow in the morning. On our way back to our rooms, I heard Weiss mumbling something but I couldn't make it out. I decided to shrug it off and just ignore it.

-Time skip-

Its been 3 days since Slayer ran off and he still hasn't come back. Professor Ozpin eventually came to us and asked us what happened to him. So, we told him that Slayer told us a secret of his and started to freak out and then ran off. Professor Ozpin looked a bit worried, but he told us that he also knew of Slayers secret too, but not much of it. We didn't want to tell him everything that Slayer told us since it was probably sensitive topic to him, but we told Professor Ozpin the best we could as to why he ran away. Thankfully, he understood and allowed us to go look for him. We searched high and low for him, but there wasn't any signs of him. We were starting to get worried. We made plans to go look for him again once class was over. And speaking of class, Ms. Goodwich took team RWBY, JNPR, and CRDL to Forever Falls to collect some sap for Professor Peach. We were walking into the deeper parts of the woods when Ms. Goodwich stopped and told us to stick together and to be careful cause the forest was infested with grimm. We were then dismissed and we went to go collect some sap. After we collected out sap and we were about to say something to Ruby when we heard a roar.

Ruby: Did you guys hear that?

Members of Cardin's team was running towards us yelling that there was an Ursa. One of them bumped into me and I grabbed him by the shirt of his collar.

Yang: What! Where?

CRDL Member: Back there! Its got Cardin!

He pointed behind him. I let him go and he ran after his other teammates. I hated the guy, but I wasn't about to let someone die. Ruby and Pyrrha grabbed their weapons and readied them for combat.

Ruby: Yang! You and Blake go get Ms. Goodwich!

Pyrrha: You two, go with them! There could be more!