The 100 (01)

i don't deserve love

The 100
*trigger warning*

Tears continue to stream down your face, your hands shaking and your breathing heavy as every little memory replays in your mind. Everytime you've hurt someone or fucked up replaying causing your heart to break more and more. With shaking hands you raise the heavy metal in your hand that will decide your future. The cold end hits the side of your face.

"I can't do anything right" You mumble to yourself, "Raven, Clarke, Bellamy, Octavia...They will all be better off without me"

A sob leaves your body as you fall to the ground; you remove the safety on the gun before placing it next to your head again. The sound of footsteps could be heard approaching you as you place your finger on the trigger.

You pull the trigger right after a large body collides with you. The sound of a gunshot rings through your ears, but you feel no pain besides the side of your stomach where Bellamy collided with you.

"What the fuck?" You scream as you push Bellamy off of you. You start hitting and punching him until he manages to grab your hands and wraps you in a hug. Raven, Clarke and Octavia watch from a far, tears filling their eyes as they watch you scream in Bellamy's hold.

"Why would you do this?" Bellamy whispers.

"Because I don't deserve to live...I don't deserve love. You's would all be better off without me here. All I do is cause problems and stress and I...I feel so alone, Bellamy."

"You are not alone" Bellamy states as he grabs the sides of your face to force you to look up at him, "We wouldn't be able to do any of this without you with us."

You feel a hand on your shoulder and turn around to see Raven with tear stained cheeks, "I love you so much, Y/N"

-
you are loved 💘