Clarke Griffin (02)

Arguments

💔

"Where are you going?" You question your girlfriend once she walks into her tent that she lets you stay in it all the time. You eye her curiously as she walks around the tent grabbing random stuff.

"On a mission" She replies with a slight sigh. You furrow your eyebrows and stand from your seat, moving to stand in front of her.

"I'm coming" You state and she doesn't even stop to look at you. You know what her answer is going to be since you have this discussion almost every time she goes on a mission.

"Clarke" You say as you grab her arm to make her stop moving. She looks at you and raises her eyebrows to question what you want, "I'm coming with you"

"No you're not" She responds without thinking.

"Why not?"

"Are we seriously going to talk about this again?" She asks and you slowly nod. She groans and puts her hands on your shoulders. "You aren't coming, you could get hurt and it's safer for you to just stay here"

"You could get hurt just as much as I could" you roll your eyes and she crosses her arms over her chest. "Clarke" You whine as you lean into her, wrapping your arms around her and putting your head on her shoulder. She doesn't move so you try again, "Please"

"No, Y/N, how many times do I have to tell you" She almost yells and you move back from her. "You're not coming, end of discussion"

"Just because we're dating doesn't mean you can control everything I do!" You scream. It wasn't meant to come out as loud as it originally did.

She blinks and looks taken back before running her hands through her hair and replying, "I just worry about you, I don't want anything to happen to you" She says, closing her eyes and trying to remain calm.

"I worry about you too, but I actually have a reason to worry, you don't because I can never go on missions" You say a bit calmer this time but the rage is still flowing through your body. You turn around and move across the tent.

"If you want to go then just go, I don't care anymore!"

Your heart hurts hearing those words leave her mouth. Your eyes start to sting as tears form in your eyes. You turn around to face her again. "Fine"

You walk past her and out of the tent to see Bellamy and a few others waiting. As soon as you leave the tent you can't help but let the tears fall down. Hearing her say that she doesn't care anymore really hurts, even if she was saying it out of anger. After all of that you don't even want to go on the mission anymore.

You turn around and walk back into the tent to find it empty. Your body shakes as sobs leave your mouth and you run your hands through your hair. You sit down on the floor and stare into nothing. You can feel my eyelids becoming heavy as you let sleep take over your body, not wanting to be awake for a second longer.

Clarke walks back into her tent after completing the mission. Once she sees you asleep on the floor her heart aches. She remembers the fight you two had and feels extremely bad for it. Once she left the tent and met up with Bellamy, she thought that you were coming too but realised you weren't. She knew what she said must've hurt you, but she didn't expect to find you in her tent.