Isabelle Lightwood (02)

*SMUT*

🍃

Your girlfriend just got back to the institute from a mission and you could tell she was stressed. You grab Isabelle's hand causing her to turn towards you, giving you her full attention.

"How was it?"

"Exhausting" She replies, pouting a little before she rests her head on your shoulder. Alec and Jace continue talking about the mission with Isabelle sometimes putting in her opinion while you zone all three out.

You snap back into reality when you realise that Izzy is talking to you. "Hmm?" You question her and she laughs slightly,

"I said, are you coming to bed?"

You nod and follow her to her bedroom in the institute. You can't help but stare, and notice how good she looks in whatever she wears. Once the two of you reach the bedroom, you close the door and pull your girlfriend towards you. She furrows her eyebrows in confusion but before she can say anything you kiss her. She steps back in shock but soon relaxes and kisses you back.

Your mouths move in sync as you slip your tongue in her mouth causing her to groan as your tongues fight for dominance. Your hands find their way to Isabelle's ass and you squeeze it slightly while slowly pushing her back towards her bed.

Isabelle's hands travel up your shirt but before she can go any further you push her backwards onto her bed. She squeals slightly as you giggle at her before pulling your shirt off over your head. You move back on top of your girlfriend so you're straddling her.

Leaning down you reattach your lips with her soft plump ones, and this time she slips her tongue in your mouth while her hands go to your ass while your hands travel up her shirt and grip her boobs. Isabelle gasps slightly as you move from her lips down her jaw until you reach her neck. You suck lightly on her exposed skin, most likely leaving a mark, as Izzy moans softly.

"This needs to go" You smirk as you pull her shirt off exposing her almost bare chest. You reach around and unclip her bra as it falls from its previous place. You kiss down her neck and make your way to her boobs as you lick around her left boob before sucking on it and softly massaging her right one. You switch and do the same to her right before you kiss down her stomach until you reach her jeans.

Not wasting any time as you unzip her jeans and struggle to pull them down her perfectly toned legs. She laughs at you before you finally get her jeans off leaving her only in her underwear. You move down and kiss down her thighs, pushing them apart move as you move closer and closer to her wet pussy. You look up at your girlfriend and she nods her head.

"P-Please" She whimpers and you smirk to yourself before you slowly pull down her underwear, teasing her for as long as you could. You can tell she's getting impatient as she opens her mouth to yell at you but before she could say anything you quickly lick up her wet clit causing her to gasp and grab onto your hair. You reach under her legs and hold onto her waist as her legs drape over your shoulders. You don't waste any more time as you push your tongue inside her, moving at a fast pace.

Isabelle's breaths become heavier and louder as she comes closer to her climax. You remove your tongue but before she can complain you enter two fingers and start pumping at a fast pace. Your girlfriend moans your name while you move your fingers faster and you move your tongue along her clit.

You remove your finger and replace them with your mouth after she grips your hair and arches her back signalling that she is very close. Isabelle yells out your name as her legs tighten around your head while the taste of her fills your mouth. The only sound that can be heard in her bedroom is her heavy breathing as she comes down from her high, you licking up the mess she, well you caused, down there.

Slowly, you kiss your way back up her stomach until you reach her lips and she kisses you quickly, slipping her tongue in your mouth as she tastes her juices in your mouth. Your smirk breaks the kiss and she quickly flips you over, eager to taste you.

"Now it is your turn. I want you to cum all over my face, baby"

She wastes no time in unclipping your bra and sucking on your boobs as your head falls back in pleasure. She sucks hard around your boobs as she leaves a trail of hickies covering your chest. While she's playing with your boobs her right hand moves down and starts rubbing your clit. You move your hips in annoyance and she stops, pushing your hips back down.

"Stay still"

This time she enters one finger and moves it a slow pace, too slow for your liking. She likes to see you squirm and beg. "Please, Izzy, I need you"

She smirks to herself as she enters another finger but still moves at a slow pace; stopping everytime you move your hips. You moan and grip onto her hips as she hits your g-spot.

"Yes Izzy, baby, please"

Isabelle lays down on her bed and doesn't waste any time in pulling you onto her face. Her tongue immediately enters your pussy as she moves her tongue inside you at a fast pace, flicking and sucking your clit.

You moan out her name while you grip her hair. You fall forward and hold onto the bed post while your girlfriend works her magical tongue. You're breathing heavily and you can feel yourself coming closer and closer until Isabelle pushing you back onto her bed and enter two fingers inside you, pumping at a very fast pace, while she puts her forward against yours and attaches your lips to quiet your climax. You moan into your girlfriends mouth and you feel her rub herself against your shaking thigh.

You scream out in pleasure, which is muffled by your girlfriend's mouth being on yours, as you come undone all over Isabelle's fingers. Your legs are still shaking slightly and your breathing is still heavy as you slowly come down from your climax.

After you come down from you climax Isabelle moves her clit so it is on yours and begins to grind. You find yourself breathing heavy again as one of your hands is on Izzy's thigh and the other is squeezing her boob. It doesn't take long for you to cum again and Izzy is right behind you.

You close your eyes as you try to catch your breath, Izzy's hands are on your stomach as she leans down and tries to do the same.