Chapter 25 - Cheated

Hiccup ran to look after Astrid. He went to the school yard and saw her on the corner, leaning on the wall.

"Astrid? Is that you?" He walk and approach her.

Hiccup could her her sob. She was crying.

"Astrid. I- I'm sorry." He said. Astrid crossed her arms and turn away from him.

"Leave me alone." She said as another tear drop from her eyes. "Astrid. Let me explain."

•••

"No! You've explain everything! Go on with her. I don't care." She said, wiping her tears away. But it kept falling from her eyes.

"No. You don't understand. It-"

"I said leave me alone!" She cut off his speech and walked away.

"Astrid! Wait. Please." Hiccup stood there, not making a single move.

Astrid stopped. She turn back to him and said, "Why should I listen to you?" Hiccup kept quiet.

"I thought you loved me. But I was wrong. You don't. You're just the same. You cheated! Now forget it! I don't care."

•••

Astrid ran away from him with tears on her eyes. She was hurting inside. She can't believe Hiccup did that. She went to the classroom and calm herself down.

Hiccup walked back to the cafeteria. He felt really bad. He spotted everyone is looking at him and turn away. He went to his locker to grab some books. As he opened, he let out a sigh.