Chapter 11 - Astrid's house

That night, Hiccup went to Astrid's house. He knocked the door and she opened.

"Looks like you found where I live." She crossed her arms.

"Haha yeah." Hiccup smiled and Astrid let him in.

"So, what are we gonna do?" Hiccup asked as he sat on the couch. "I don't know." She shrugged.

"Wanna drink?"

"Hmm. Yeah sure." He nodded. "You said you want me to teach you something."

•••

"Did I? Cause I was just kidding." She laughed and went to the kitchen.

"What? Then why should I bring my book here? Oh. Dammit. I just got tricked by a girl." He shook his head.

Astrid brought him a glass of water and gave it to him.

"Movie night?" She asked. "I have popcorns." She grinned. Hiccup took a sip and nodded.

"That'd be great. What about your parents?" He asked and put the glass on the table.

•••

"Don't worry about them. They always come home late. Come on, upstairs!" She grab his hand and drag him up.

"Whoa. Slow down." Hiccup laughed. Astrid grab some popcorns and gave some to Hiccup.

During the movie, Hiccup look at Astrid. She was chewing her popcorn and stared at the tv. He smiled and throw a piece to her.

Astrid turn back and look at him. Then grab a piece and throws back to him.

"Hey!" He shouted and chuckled, grabbing another piece and threw it to her.

Soon, they throw each other's popcorns and played pillow fight.

Astrid pinned Hiccup down and stared at him. He smiled.